Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giancarlo Stanton

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Giancarlo Stanton

  1. I think Ozuna blew the game. All he had to do is get the ball in the air and we get that run.
  2. Stanton's happiness is what matters most now. That's not a joke either. Thank you. This thread really means a lot guys.
  3. The Marlins always hit a rough patch but maybe this time they can over come that and still be decent. We'll see.
  4. I think Carlos Marmol is almost as bad as Renyel Pinto.
  5. He's been terrible this year so far, though. Ricky is the definition of a mediocre pitcher. Pull out the dictionary and you should find Ricky's pitcher next to the world 'mediocre'.
  6. It's only because we beat a couple of teams by 9 or 10 runs.
  7. I'm on the MLB Mosaic Channel right now. It has screens of all the games but they are very small, so I'm barely able to watch.
  8. do you live in the tampa area I live in Jacksonville
  9. Anybody else can't watch the game because the Tampa Bay Lighting game took it off?
  10. I'm glad you guys are projecting good things from me this year
  11. Yeah, I think these are pretty fair. I think the fish will protect Yelich from lefties some so that should help for a better BA.
  12. Great signing by the fish
  13. Which Marlins relief pitcher do you see being the primary guy picking up holds this season?
  14. I like your outlook on things. However, I'd like to see us go after a great FA.
  15. Yelich: .288, 17 HR, 80 RBI, 20 SB Colin Moran.
  16. This whole Furcal bats leadoff and Yelich bats third thing kind of has me thrown, since we don't really have anybody to hit second, but apparently that's where they see those two. Based on that, I see these lineups below: vs RHP 1. Furcal 2. Ozuna 3. Yelich 4. Stanton 5. Saltalamacchia 6. Jones 7. Mcgehee 8. Hechavarria vs LHP 1. Furcal 2. Lucas 3. Yelich 4. Stanton 5. McGehee 6. Ozuna 7. Salty/Mathis 8. Hechavarria I like Yelich potentially hitting third next season. I think he has what it takes.
  17. I'd like to see us trade Giancarlo Stanton for Yasiel Puig. C'mon boys!
  18. Skip is just bad. Don't read much into "Botched development".
  19. We should send Tom down to AAA and start Brian Flynn as the 5th starter.
  20. We need a better 5. Tom doesn't get the job done.
  21. Please don't tell me that they plan to put Jones at clean-up. This guy would be the 8th hitter on any other NL team.
  22. I'm tired of people saying that Giancarlo Stanton is not the sexiest man alive. He very clearly is.
  23. None of the 3B FAs are good though, which is the problem...unless you want an old and busted Kevin Youkilis. I would take an old and busted Kevin Youkilis over an underwhelming Derek Dietrich.Derek is young and has room to grow. I could see him hitting 20-25 HR's in his peak.Yeah that's very unlikely. He did hit 22 one year in Low A, but that's not a major accomplishment. Since then he hasn't shown that kind of power. One thing he hasn't done at the MLB level yet is hit for average. In the minors he was pretty consistently hitting .270 or above with a decent OBP. I don't think he'd hit 20-25 next season. I meant during his best season.
  24. Ruggiano is going to hit 27 HR and OPS around .875 next year with 22 SBs... MARK IT. He isn't going to play enough to put up those kinds of numbers.I will miss his wife. Smokin hot. He's definitely Got Bogus beat there She's not bad looking. Why are you hating haha

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.