Everything posted by Giancarlo Stanton
-
7/22 Post Game Depression
Nolasco is the has the most wins in Marlins History. Embarrassing. Just Embarrassing.
-
Anibal Sanchez and Omar Infante traded to Tigers
All that money for a new stadium and the team can't even stay above water.
-
Anibal Sanchez and Omar Infante traded to Tigers
If Boston and the Marlins are indeed talking I'm thinking a JJ for Crawford swap is brewing......... We just picked up a 21 year old so i we're looking young. Why the hell would we want a declining Left Fielder.
-
Anibal Sanchez and Omar Infante traded to Tigers
We rebuild every year. This was supposed to be a contending year. Pathetic.
-
I'm no GM, but seriously...
If we ever got rid of Yelich i would laugh for about an hour then proceed to stop watching this team.
-
7/14 Post game
This team without Heath is 10x better. If i said that before the season i would of been lying to myself.
-
7/13 post game
I've been following this team since i was 11 years old (I'm 17). And we haven't come very close to the post season in any season since. So it's your fault! I'm starting to think that.
-
7/13 post game
I've been following this team since i was 11 years old (I'm 17). And we haven't come very close to the post season in any season since.
-
2012 MLB Draft Signings (Marlins Players)
If he turns out to be a star i'm done watching his team.
-
7/8 Post Game
I want so much to like Heath Bell because it's obvious he's a good man. But right now he's beyond awful and i can't accept a man single handedly causing the team 6-10 victories in he first half of a season. A man that was payed 9 million dollars.
-
The Franchise
I like Ozzie more after this.
-
The Franchise
CRAP. I forgot to DVR this. Do any of you dudes know if this episode will re-air tonight or sometime in the very near future? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk At 12 they're going to replay it on the same channel it came on at 10.
-
Official "All-Star" Fans Choice Game Thread (2012)
I'd watch if my favorite player was dressed. But not having anybody playing as our rep makes it hard to watch.
-
Official "All-Star" Fans Choice Game Thread (2012)
Why? I just don't get it. It sucks he's not playing, but according to the rules Stanton was selected. That's good enough for me when Infante and Cishek are far from all-star worthy. I'd be mad at the players and Marlins front office for not having a Marlins all-star. Not Selig or LaRussa. I'm really baffled as to why people are so butthurt by this, but whatever. Butthurt that Dan Uggla was selected or Butthurt because we will have nobody playing as our rep for the All-Star game?
-
Official "All-Star" Fans Choice Game Thread (2012)
I hate Dan Uggla. Why are you guys watching this with no marlins reps. I'm not going anywhere near it.
-
2012 Official MB.com Fantasy Baseball Leagues
I would love to be in the league next year if anybody could pencil me in.
-
Madden 12
I know man i've always wanted to do something like that but i hardly have any friends that enjoy sports.
-
Madden 12
Is there anybody on the forum with a PS3 that would be interested in starting up a Madden 12 online franchise? If we get enough people we can discuss details.
-
7/8 Post Game
With a pitcher that gets the job done we get at the very least 7 more wins heading into the All-Star break. And now Bell is in Disney Land having a good ole time getting payed tons of money. Bell should pay us for the hell he's put these fans that love this team and are behind this team.
-
2012 MLB Draft Signings (Marlins Players)
If we don't sign the first two picks...
-
Top ways to get rid of Heath Bell
Does Heath Bell remind anybody of Renyel Pinto? Those two pitchers are the two worst pitchers that i have ever seen pitch in my entire life time. And the funny part about this is I'm completely serious.
-
7/8 Post Game
Heath Bell sucks right now but there comes a point where you have to wonder wtf is Ozzy thinking still throwing him out there. In between Ozzy still having Bell close games and having Hanley in the top third of our line up you have to wonder what goes through this guys head. I'd take Edwin over him. At least Edwin knew what he was doing half the time. Everybody has bitched about every manager since Joe G, except maybe McKeon. I liked Joe G as manager. And no one can replace Trader Jack Girardi was great but every manager since has been below average.
-
Thoughts on the first half and moving forward.
I Didn't like the entire Bullpen minus the great cishek. I Didn't like Lazy Ramirez. I Didn't like our poor bating. I Didn' like Craig minervini. I Did like Allison Williams, Tommy Hutton, And Rich Waltz. I Did love Giancarlo Stanton.
-
So, What now?
How come the team i follow year in and year out is never good?
-
7/8 Post Game
Heath Bell sucks right now but there comes a point where you have to wonder wtf is Ozzy thinking still throwing him out there. In between Ozzy still having Bell close games and having Hanley in the top third of our line up you have to wonder what goes through this guys head. I'd take Edwin over him. At least Edwin knew what he was doing half the time.