Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giancarlo Stanton

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Giancarlo Stanton

  1. this season will tell a lot. he had pretty good power numbers at Greensboro. If he continues similar at high-A, AA this season, I'd bet he'll be a 20s homer guy. As he gets older & stronger more of those doubles turn into homers. But who knows I can't wait to see him at Suns games!
  2. This is a great deal guys...I'd take it if I could go. This.
  3. I think that if we can better play from J.J. and the rest of the staff pitches as good as they have so far that we can make a playoff run. That is if we can keep our bats hot.
  4. I'm a huge heat fan, But if it came down to going to a Marlins game or watching a heat playoff game, I would choose the Marlins game 100/100 times.
  5. So, You guys like LOMO out in Left Field? I can't remember the last time i saw him make a good play out there...
  6. Devil Rays. Hmm.
  7. Take 2 out of 3 from the Braves and go 6-6 or better against the Red Sox and Rays and i'll be a happy camper.
  8. Now that we're trying to make Logan Morrison our every day first baseman where does this leave Gaby? Yes i know Gaby isn't that good but he's not bad enough to just throw away, But he's not good enough to get a decent prospect (He's getting older). Yes the easy answer is to assume we're just gonna keep him in AAA for the rest of the year but i'm not sure.
  9. If we don't take 2/3 from Atlanta it would be a disappointment. My dad is a huge Braves fan so it's nice to rub it in his face when we upend them.
  10. What about Petersen and Cogs? Guess one gets traded and the other is 4th OF? And doesn't Petey lead the team in OF assists? Or is that Stanton? Couldn't imagine that being Peterson, He hardly plays when boni is good to go.
  11. Yelich needs a statue in Downtown Miami.
  12. Lomo is a well below average defensive Left Fielder, I would rather never see him out there ever again.
  13. Why not make a run and put him in AAA for a year or so? It's not like we have an overflowing amount of high potential guys in the minor leagues.
  14. Can we score some runs here, Please. PLEASE.
  15. Wait, we got a base runner.
  16. I think Dunn to AA would be a bit of a wake-up call to him. Or hell, Single-A. Wouldn't be the first time someone's been sent from the top to the bottom. I live in Jacksonville, The suns could use him.
  17. Shutdowns/meltdowns are way better than saves/holds. Coming into the night, Bell had 6 shutdowns to 6 meltdowns. Tonight was his 7th meltdown. http://www.fangraphs...#winprobability Under SD/MD. Amazing how much worse he's gotten. His peripherals had gotten worse last year, but this year he's just downright terrible. I mean the speed of his fastball hasn't even changed that much since 2007, it's like he's just trying to get the ball over the plate.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.