2 Tickets for THURS v BRAVES!

Fish4Life

Have 2 tickets for tomorrow!

Infield Base Reserved, Sec 8, R17 AISLE SEATS w/ Parking Pass!

45 bucks gets you BOTH tix and PASS! Paypal Only! Quick and emailable. Way Below Face Value!

DM me!

what section exactly is it?

Im trying to find someone to go with but EVERY goddamn person in Miami wants to either go and/or watch the Heat game...

Well, they could watch the heat game there too! Let me know it's an easy email transfer after paid through PayPal.

Im trying to find someone to go with but EVERY goddamn person in Miami wants to either go and/or watch the Heat game...

You could watch the Heat game at the Marlins game...though it'll only be comfortable to watch the whole game if you could sit in a suite or at the Celevelander bar. Otherwise I think you'll have to stand the whole time or watch with a ton of people around you.

Have 2 tickets for THIS Thurs 6/7 !

Infield Base Reserved, Sec 8, R17 AISLE SEATS w/ Parking Pass!

45 bucks gets you BOTH tix and PASS! Paypal Only! Quick and emailable. Way Below Face Value!

DM me!

REEDITED for Thursday night!

I'm a huge heat fan, But if it came down to going to a Marlins game or watching a heat playoff game, I would choose the Marlins game 100/100 times.

Youre not a very big Heat fan if you chose to skip on a playoff elimination game for an early June baseball game...

I'm a huge heat fan, But if it came down to going to a Marlins game or watching a heat playoff game, I would choose the Marlins game 100/100 times.

Youre not a very big Heat fan if you chose to skip on a playoff elimination game for an early June baseball game...

He's saying he's THAT big of a Marlins fan! :D