June 1, 201214 yr We should definitely go after him so he can be our first baseman!!! Who would you trade to get him?
June 1, 201214 yr As a first baseman he wasn't as injury prone, but he'll probably cost too much out of the farm, which face it is rather week
June 1, 201214 yr Trade? Who do we send? Lol We'll just send them a bunch of no name prospects and Gaby and they'll be sure to accept. At least that's what many here seem to believe.
June 1, 201214 yr I will say the Red Sox seem to have all of the Marlins former # 1 picks Beckett, Gonzalez, they've even had Hermida! and Kotsay and Chip Ambres played in the majors for them! Send them Dominguez and West done!
June 1, 201214 yr Author I will say the Red Sox seem to have all of the Marlins former # 1 picks Beckett, Gonzalez, they've even had Hermida! and Kotsay and Chip Ambres played in the majors for them! Send them Dominguez and West done! Not a bad trade...
June 1, 201214 yr Author I'd give them anybody in the farm not named Jose Fernandez, Conley, Chad James or Christian Yelich...in the Bigs we all know who we can trade or not, but I'd give them LoMo if they ask for him...
June 1, 201214 yr I will say the Red Sox seem to have all of the Marlins former # 1 picks Beckett, Gonzalez, they've even had Hermida! and Kotsay and Chip Ambres played in the majors for them! Send them Dominguez and West done! Why would they want Dominguez? The reason they would be trading youk was because they already have a great 3B prospect in Middlebrooks. No way they would be interested in that
June 1, 201214 yr I'd give them anybody in the farm not named Jose Fernandez, Conley, Chad James or Christian Yelich... there isn't anyone in the farm not named those guys.
June 1, 201214 yr Petersen/Coghlan/Kyle Skipworth for Youk Sounds about right, no? Maybe in 2009 :lol (I know you're kidding.)
June 1, 201214 yr I was thinking about throwing in Graham Taylor, but I thought the Sox were getting enough as it is.
June 1, 201214 yr Between Logan Hogan Morrison and Gaby Faby Sanchez, we're fine there. We need like... 5 more OFs.
June 1, 201214 yr Author Between Logan Hogan Morrison and Gaby Faby Sanchez, we're fine there. We need like... 5 more OFs. We can play Youk at 1st and ship LoMo to LF...I'm almost thru with Gaby at 1st...
June 1, 201214 yr I think it's beyond obvious that Logan Morrison is really not capable of playing LF.
June 1, 201214 yr Lol at these trade offers. This site is at its worst when it comes to trade proposals. People always think you can package together 5 sh*tty players to get one good player.
June 1, 201214 yr Lol at these trade offers. This site is at its worst when it comes to trade proposals. People always think you can package together 5 sh*tty players to get one good player. This site? Welcome to sports forums in general.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.