Thoughts on the first half and moving forward.

NOTtheILMarlins

East

W

L

PCT

GB

L10

STRK

HOME

ROAD

LAST GAME

NEXT GAME

Washington

-

6-4

L1

24-16

25-18

7/8 vs COL, L 3-4

7/13 @ MIA, 7:10 PM

Atlanta

6-4

W4

20-22

26-17

7/8 @ PHI, W 4-3

7/13 vs NYM, 7:35 PM

NY Mets

6-4

L1

26-20

20-20

7/8 vs CHC, L 0-7

7/13 @ ATL, 7:35 PM

Miami

6-4

L2

22-22

19-22

7/8 @ STL, L 4-5

7/13 vs WSH, 7:10 PM

Philadelphia

1-9

L4

17-27

20-23

7/8 vs ATL, L 3-4

7/13 @ COL, 8:40 PM

No need to have a fire sale. Team is 41-44 and in 4th out of 5th in NL East. Phillies are lol 37 lol 50 lol. They suck and it makes me happy, yeah I said it.

This team is a playoff team if you replace Bell. f*** him, I honestly want him released. Team is over .500 without him blowing saves like a ASSHOLE.

Now the team does have issues.

2013?

Move LoMo to first.

Lock-Up Stanton.

Trade H2R, I don't give a f*** trade his ass. Team can get something pretty good for him I imagine.

Let Ruggz, Petersen, Cousins battle it out for LF 2013, Then trade one of them for what you can get. I imagine Cousins would be dealt.

Boni at CF of course.

Fix BP.

Trade Anibal. I don't give a f*** no more. Need BP help. Prospects.

Line-up: No order. aka the starters.

1B-Lomo

2B- Infante.

SS-Reyes

3B: FA.

RF- Stanton

CF: Boni

LF: Ruggz.

C: Buckless

Bench:

C: Hayes. Yes, I said it, deal with it.

OF: Petersen

OF/IF: Dobbs

Minors/FA

Minors/FA

SP:

JJ

Marky B

Nolasco

Anger Management

Minors/FA

BP: Who gives a f***.

Peace out, I got homework to do dawgz.

I Didn't like our poor bating.

I don't know about you, but my form is terrific. Been working on it daily for years, and I've really got it down. Works almost every time.

You indeed have an amazing form, sir. I'm learning from you on the side.

I probably shouldn't have said that. I bet you'll charge me now.

Players who achieved or surpassed my expectations

1) Cishek---> This kid is a great pitcher, and young too. I hope we keep him for a long time to come as a potential closer or 8th inning man

2) Stanton ---> What a stud...but I hope he gets better and we have a healthy Stanton for 2013

3) Ruggiano ---> I complained bitterly when we acquired him. I am now eating crow!

Players whom I hate with a passion after this 1st half

1) Heath Bell ---> I will soon be putting my slightly used Heath Bell jersey on sale on Ebay...starting bid of $1.00 USD

2) Hanley Ramirez ---> I can't stand this clown anymore. Every time I see him on TV I want to take a sledge hammer to the TV

3) Ozzie Guillen (not a player, but a drunkard with questionable managerial skills. I thought he would be better than that.)

No need to have a fire sale. Team is 41-44 and in 4th out of 5th in NL East. Phillies are lol 37 lol 50 lol. They suck and it makes me happy, yeah I said it.

This team is a playoff team if you replace Bell. f*** him, I honestly want him released. Team is over .500 without him blowing saves like a ASSHOLE.

2013?

Move LoMo to first.

Lock-Up Stanton.

Trade H2R, I don't give a f*** trade his ass. Team can get something pretty good for him I imagine.

Let Ruggz, Petersen, Cousins battle it out for LF 2013, Then trade one of them for what you can get. I imagine Cousins would be dealt.

Boni at CF of course.

Fix BP.

1B-Lomo

2B- Infante.

SS-Reyes

RF- Stanton

Bench:

Minors/FA

Minors/FA

SP:

JJ

Marky B

Nolasco

Anger Management

Minors/FA

To piggy back on this, I'd love to trade Hanley for Upton and Drew if we could from ARI, they are disenfranchised with both of them and they could use a change of scenery- all 3 could really.

2013?

Move LoMo to first.

Lock-Up Stanton.

Boni at CF of course.

Fix BP.

1B-Lomo

2B- Infante.

SS-Reyes

RF- Stanton

Bench:

Minors/FA

Minors/FA

SP:

JJ

Marky B

Nolasco

Anger Management

Minors/FA

To piggy back on this, I'd love to trade Hanley for Upton and Drew if we could from ARI, they are disenfranchised with both of them and they could use a change of scenery- all 3 could really.

Would we put Drew at third?

And what's your outfield configuration for that? I mean, we'd have LoMo, Boni, Ruggiano, Stanton, Upton ... Maybe Upton in center? Obviously we can't put LoMo at first unless we also deal Lee, which wouldn't be smart since we just got him. Too much complications for that. If we did Hanley for Upton, then maybe I'd be more understanding, cause then Boni to second, Infante to third [yes, to third, why not? Boni didn't do well at third and he's, as far as I know without looking up stats, at least decent at second], Upton in center, LoMo in left, Stanton in right.

Gives you a line-up of

Reyes

Bonifacio

Upton [why not?]

Stanton

Morrison

Lee

Infante

Buck

Pitcher

It's an idea.

Liked May, well I guess that Stanton carried the team through May. Infante's start to the season, would like to see him get back to that.

JJ for the last month or so has been fairly solid, just glad to get anything out of him after last season. While I like the way Ruggiano has played, there's a reason he's no longer with the Rays, maybe he can keep up his performance, but I would highly doubt it.

Disliked the batting coach, hell Perez makes me long for Jim Presley, you knew the team was going to strike out a $h!t load, but they were going to hit homers, maybe thats where Hanley's swing went. Hate the fact the Marlins have regualr starters battling the Mendoza line also. Have a hard time liking Bell, but that should be obvious to all. Lastly I dislike/hate the medical staff that allows for Stanton to go out there injured like they did, another bang up job by Dr. Kaplan.

2013?

Move LoMo to first.

Lock-Up Stanton.

Boni at CF of course.

Fix BP.

1B-Lomo

2B- Infante.

SS-Reyes

RF- Stanton

Bench:

Minors/FA

Minors/FA

SP:

JJ

Marky B

Nolasco

Anger Management

Minors/FA

Who said the dbacks are disenfranchised with them?

And even a bad Hanley has better production than drew.

2013?

Move LoMo to first.

Lock-Up Stanton.

Boni at CF of course.

Fix BP.

1B-Lomo

2B- Infante.

SS-Reyes

RF- Stanton

Bench:

Minors/FA

Minors/FA

SP:

JJ

Marky B

Nolasco

Anger Management

Minors/FA

The owner has already come out and said he didnt believe drew was still hurt and that he was tryign to make sure he didnt lose FA money coming back hurt.

He also said for what they are paying upton he should play better and i believe he said he wasn't tryign hard enough.

Not to mention they just booed upton in his home park after a 0-5 leaving 4 lob.

We have only use 5 starters to this point in the season, and they combine for 520.2 innings, with an ERA of 3.99. With Mark Buehrle being our ace, and JJ being respectable in late.

Our bullpen has pitched a total 237.1 innings, with an ERA of 4.59. Steve Cishek and Randy Choate leading the pack both with ERA's under 2.50, and Heath Bell bring up the rear with and ERA 6.75, 6 blown saves(not including the game where he had a 6-2 lead).

our catchers have hit .190 with an OBP of .287 OPS .600(league average .702)

our first basemen have hit .210 with an OBP of .269 OPS .586 (league average .776).

our second basemen have hit .261 with an OBP .297 OPS .708(.708)

our third basemen have hit .264 with an OBP .337 OPS .784(.741)

our short stop's have hit .265 with an OBP .339 OPS .720(.694)

our center fielder's have hit .268 with an OBP .348 OPS .738(.730)

our right fielder's have hit .278 with an OBP .354 OPS .893(.791)

our left fielder's have hit .259 with an OBP .326 OPS .731(.772)

our PH's have an OPS .821(.706) so at least there is some bright spot.

This is our team in the numbers. if anyone looks closely they'd notice we are average, not above average, not really below average, just average. Average teams even in a 5 team playoff don't make the playoffs. So, what do we do, I say sign the people now, and trade the guys you don't plan on signing for prospects. needs of most teams in baseball are bullpen help, and starting pitching help. If we are not going to the post season, we should make out like bandits during the next few weeks. Our farm has 4 prospects left, we need to rebuild.

Help end the Diamondbacks suffrage; tell them to trade Upton and Drew!

Think of the pitches hanley would get to hit at the BOB.

I caught this joke. And I applaud it.

2013?

Move LoMo to first.

Lock-Up Stanton.

Boni at CF of course.

Fix BP.

1B-Lomo

2B- Infante.

SS-Reyes

RF- Stanton

Bench:

Minors/FA

Minors/FA

SP:

JJ

Marky B

Nolasco

Anger Management

Minors/FA

The owner has already come out and said he didnt believe drew was still hurt and that he was tryign to make sure he didnt lose FA money coming back hurt.

He also said for what they are paying upton he should play better and i believe he said he wasn't tryign hard enough.

Not to mention they just booed upton in his home park after a 0-5 leaving 4 lob.

So basically your trading one lsupposedly azy uncaring player(Hanley) for another (upton). Can't wait for the banter if we got upton. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.