Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Count me aboard...

Featured Replies

The screw Mike Redmond bandwagon. For weeks I have kept my lips sealed trying not to judge and to see things from his perspective but I am done. Tonight proves Mike Redmond either doesn't care if the Marlins win or has the IQ of a potted cactus.

 

Putting Gregg into a crucial spot on a day when all of the bullpen had the day off the day before was beyond ridiculous. It was an unprovoked ass raping of the mind. I am all aboard with you guys that slam him 24/7 and I am sick of seeing us lose games that we should have won. I miss Jack Mckeon.

 

 

I am thrilled we won. Best of luck to all from here on out. Let's sweep these phillies!

Possible unpopular opinion here.... Stop saying that Red doesn't care about wins or that he's intentionally trying to lose games or anything like that. As bad as he may be, I hate lines like that. He isn't purposely dropping games. Whether he sucks at it or not, it's his job to win. So ridiculous.

  • Author

Possible unpopular opinion here.... Stop saying that Red doesn't care about wins or that he's intentionally trying to lose games or anything like that. As bad as he may be, I hate lines like that. He isn't purposely dropping games. Whether he sucks at it or not, it's his job to win. So ridiculous.

 

I'm not saying he's purposely doing it (hence I offered the other scenario with him having the IQ of a cactus)

 

I'm just saying he doesn't act like a manager who puts winning first. It seems like he is one of those guys in a poker game who start off ok but as they get bored they go all in randomly or just throw stuff against the wall until it sticks.

Possible unpopular opinion here.... Stop saying that Red doesn't care about wins or that he's intentionally trying to lose games or anything like that. As bad as he may be, I hate lines like that. He isn't purposely dropping games. Whether he sucks at it or not, it's his job to win. So ridiculous.

 

Not even Pete Rose would lose a game on purpose.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.