Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post Game 8/25

Featured Replies

Ha. Ha. Ha.

 

Just comparing Stanton to the "best player in baseball".

 

I know, I'm just bustin' ya ballz.

 

This year, Stanton has been a bit better, but I'd still take Trout. If the Angels offered Trout for Stanton, I would say yes without hesitation.

 

 

I know, I'm just bustin' ya ballz.

 

This year, Stanton has been a bit better, but I'd still take Trout. If the Angels offered Trout for Stanton, I would say yes without hesitation.

 

 

 

I would too. Though i must say the posts that these guys bring up about trouts strikeouts this year is alarming too. That is the focal point of why i get so frustrated with stanton. Thats not a good thing.

I would too. Though i must say the posts that these guys bring up about trouts strikeouts this year is alarming too. That is the focal point of why i get so frustrated with stanton. Thats not a good thing.

 

Eh, strikeouts aren't always bad. Look at all the double plays Casey McGehee has grounded into, wouldn't it have been better if it had been a strikeout? Remember that an average BABIP is around .300, meaning that only about 30% of the time a ball is in play is it going to be a hit. Obviously, you prefer an out that can at least advance a runner, but really when a guy is on second with one out and he advances to third on the second out, odds are he would have scored from second anyway, so is that out really productive?

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.