January 17, 201511 yr I know I had seen this but I couldn't find the details Well, here there are: http://www.baseballamerica.com/minors/minor-league-transactions-dec-24-jan-8/ Miami Marlins Signed: RHP Salvador Sanchez (Somerset (Atlantic)), C Arturo Rodriguez (Tijuana (Mexican)), 3B Scott Sizemore, OF Tyler Colvin A 23-year-old catcher who threw out 40 percent of basestealers in the Mexican League in 2014, Arturo Rodriguez appears to have intriguing upside potential with the bat as well. The righthanded batter hit .379/.421/.618 with 15 home runs in 300 at-bats for Monterrery and Tijuana last season, ranking third in the ML in batting and slugging.
January 17, 201511 yr Mexicans suck at baseball. According to the World Baseball Classic, only the Japanese and Dominicans know anything about baseball.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.