July 8, 20179 yr Mattingly said the club will not go with a bullpen by committee start that day; instead, they will add someone with big league starting experience. Obviously that plan was changed…they choose to go with a ROOKIE.
July 8, 20179 yr The thread title should change to "O'Grady to take Locke's rotation spot" or "O'Grady to take Volquez's roster spot".
July 8, 20179 yr So I know how bad Volquez was in his last game. But did something happen to him or is he, uh, "hurt"? My memory must be getting bad because I don't remember anything but he was B-A-D
July 8, 20179 yr So I know how bad Volquez was in his last game. But did something happen to him or is he, uh, "hurt"? My memory must be getting bad because I don't remember anything but he was B-A-D He said his knee was bothering him for weeks after his last start,and it's the reason he out of his last start after only four innings,too.
July 8, 20179 yr He said his knee was bothering him for weeks after his last start,and it's the reason he out of his last start after only four innings,too. Thanks for the info. Wonder if he was trying to, uh, twist his ankle and actually twisted his knee!!
July 8, 20179 yr Excellent Irish Restaurant. Mediocre* pitcher. *Based on current skill level of marlins pitching staff.
July 8, 20179 yr Threw 5 straight QS in AAA. I had it as either him or Mazza from AA coming up. Stated that earlier this week. O'Grady earned it
July 8, 20179 yr Threw 5 straight QS in AAA. I had it as either him or Mazza from AA coming up. Stated that earlier this week. O'Grady earned it But also need him to take the chance.
July 8, 20179 yr FishStripes @fishstripes Is Chris O’Grady the answer? Well, we don’t know, but this move could mean good things for the franchise. https://www.fishstripes.com/2017/7/8/15940968/chris-ogrady-may-not-be-the-answer-but-thats-ok-miami-marlins?utm_campaign=fishstripes&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter …
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.