Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miami Heat Vs. 76ers without Iverson

Featured Replies

Can you feel the heat la la lal la lol forgot the song... Dwayne Wade!! 76ers without AI tonight looks good to me! win this game Heat you're within possibly 3 games of first who cares actually lets just win!!!!!!

And all the bandwagon heat fans come running....

What bandwagon?

 

They've won three straight games.

 

Woopty doo. Once they get to .500 I'll be impressed.

Guess Philly really misses Iverson, 16-6 Miami with over 5 minutes left in the first qtr.

 

 

BTW, according to herald.com, Alonzo Mourning is scheduled to have a kidney transplant on Friday. Read the story here

I've only had a chance to see last night's and tonight's game. I think the Heat are good enough to make the playoffs in the East, especially once Caron gets in the flow, but they're still kind of ragged.

 

Dwayne Wade is sweet, though. I hope he has a nice long career here because he's the most exciting Heat player ever. I don't even think it's an arguement.

The magic are too far behind, like 17 games under 500

 

No bandwagon for me, I've been watching since opening night (yea those 7 games were painful).

 

I think that if we don't make playoffs, we'll still be in the top 3 teams in the atlantic.

 

But really the only true goal I want to see the heat accomplish is end the season at at least .500

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.