May 4, 20215 yr Man, this forum has permanently messed me up... When reading his retirement statement and it got to the part when he said "Only missed that World Series. Who knows?" My first thought to that was "I thought Who was on first." 😂 Edited May 4, 20215 yr by SirFishFan
May 5, 20215 yr A few days ago on MLB Network they did a joke segment about things that annoy you and Mark DeRosa said that way too many players think they had careers worthy of letters/statements when they retire or leave an organization. That journeymen relievers and bench players etc have no reason to write these letters. Mr. DeRosa, may I present to you Exhibit A, Mr. Julian "No I'm not Omar" Infante.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.