Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miami Heat Jokes

Featured Replies

Two Miami Heat Basketball Players Take an NBA Exam

 

Two Miami Heat basketball players were taking an important NBA exam. If they failed, they would be on academic probation and not allowed to play in the big game the following week. The exam was fill-in-the-blank.

 

The last question read, "Old MacDonald had a ________."

 

Lamar Odom was stumped. He had no idea what to answer. But he knew he needed to get this one right to be sure he passed.

 

Making sure the Commissioner wasn't watching, he tapped Eddie Jones on the shoulder. "Pssst. Eddie. What's the answer to the last question?"

 

Eddie laughed. He looked around to make sure the commissioner hadn't noticed then he turned to Lamar. "Lamar, you're so stupid. Everyone knows Old MacDonald had a FARM."

 

"Oh yeah," said Lamar. "I remember now."

 

He picked up his No. 2 pencil and started to write the answer in the blank. He stopped. Tapping Eddie Jones' shoulder again, he whispered, "Eddie, how do you spell farm?"

 

"You are really dumb, Lamar. That's so easy. Farm is spelled E-I-E-I-O."

"You are really dumb, Lamar. That's so easy. Farm is spelled E-I-E-I-O."

:lol It actually took me some time to get that part. I had to sing the song and everything, then I was like "ohh...". Sad.

  • Author

This joke backfired on me, Shaq got injured and the Lakers lost by 2 points to Seattle.

:thumbdown :thumbdown :mischief2 :angry :angry

So I am going to can all the MH jokes that I had planned.

This joke backfired on me, Shaq got injured and the Lakers lost by 2 points to Seattle.

:thumbdown :thumbdown :mischief2 :angry :angry

So I am going to can all the MH jokes that I had planned.

:lol :lol :rofl :rofl

 

Serves you right... :p

hey, i've seen this one before... although it looked a little different

 

 

Two Los Angeles Lakers Basketball Players Take an NBA Exam

 

Two Los Angeles Lakers basketball players were taking an important NBA exam. If they failed, they would be on academic probation and not allowed to play in the big game the following week. The exam was fill-in-the-blank.

 

The last question read, "Old MacDonald had a ________."

 

Shaquille O'Neal was stumped. He had no idea what to answer. But he knew he needed to get this one right to be sure he passed.

 

Making sure the Commissioner wasn't watching, he tapped Karl Malone on the shoulder. "Pssst. Karl. What's the answer to the last question?"

 

Karl laughed. He looked around to make sure the commissioner hadn't noticed then he turned to Shaq. "Shaq, you're so stupid. Everyone knows Old MacDonald had a FARM."

 

"Oh yeah," said Shaq. "I remember now."

 

He picked up his No. 2 pencil and started to write the answer in the blank. He stopped. Tapping Karl Malone's shoulder again, he whispered, "Karl, how do you spell farm?"

 

"You are really dumb, Shaq. That's so easy. Farm is spelled E-I-E-I-O."

  • Author

As long as they keep on scoring, I don't care how dumb they are.

Just like MiggysLady says! She is smart!

Also do you know that Shaq got his degree from LSU last year and lives in Florida in the off season. :D :lol Shaq is a internet assisted graduate.

 

The following were at a recent Heat/Knicks game. Can you name them?

 

Photo # 1

 

Photo # 2

  • Author

Top is Mandy Moore and Andy Roddick

 

#2 is...A-Rod?

Congrats you are correct!

Arod is with his wife, Cynthia.

:thumbup :thumbup :hat :hat

If Skip starts, Heat own all.

This joke backfired on me, Shaq got injured and the Lakers lost by 2 points to Seattle.

:thumbdown :thumbdown :mischief2 :angry :angry

So I am going to can all the MH jokes that I had planned.

and then they just got dumped by the CLIPS

 

nice effort Kers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.