Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone getting mlb show 2025?

Featured Replies

17 hours ago, Michael said:

Gotta disagree that the game is visually the same over the last 8 years. There have been definite upgrades and overall runs smoother.

At the same time, we're kind of peaking on graphics anyways, how much better can we get?

Maybe not 8 years but to me the game has looked the same for the last 4-5. It's still being made for last gen technically (switch) and people are saying that's holding back some graphical innovation. The game still looks a bit cartoony imo, especially when I look at current gen exclusives like NHL and CFB. EAFC has the same problem I think.

I will say the lighting seems improved this year.

Edited by mrchainsaw

On 3/20/2025 at 11:42 AM, mrchainsaw said:

Which is ironic because I'm now a PS5er, sold the Xbox a little ways back. But in my advanced age I don't ever have the desire to spend $70 on a video game, so I always wait for big sales or just pass completely.

i mean spending $70 now on a game is cheaper than what people paid for games back in the 80's and early 90's when adjusted for inflation. hell, i paid $70 for Dragon Warrior 2 on the original NES back in 1990 I think it was. Many NES, SNES, Genesis games were like $55-60 back then when they first came out. I know a lot of Playstation games were in that ballpark as well - there was just this weird period where games plummeted in price to $40-50ish. Honestly, it would make more sense if games were around $100 a piece nowadays.

1 hour ago, hovertical said:

i mean spending $70 now on a game is cheaper than what people paid for games back in the 80's and early 90's when adjusted for inflation. hell, i paid $70 for Dragon Warrior 2 on the original NES back in 1990 I think it was. Many NES, SNES, Genesis games were like $55-60 back then when they first came out. I know a lot of Playstation games were in that ballpark as well - there was just this weird period where games plummeted in price to $40-50ish. Honestly, it would make more sense if games were around $100 a piece nowadays.

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.