February 2, 200422 yr oh and we will agree to disagree on carolina having the best BBQ. I will say its Texas till the day i die.
February 2, 200422 yr well, if I know of one family who did....my family. Oh, and I'm sure Texas is best when it comes to BBQ beef...I'm talking BBQ pork with some mustard-based sauce, with a side of fried okra, hash, baked beans, macaroni and cheese, etc. Maybe throw in some potato salad, and some banana pudding for desert.....wow, I'm hungry.
February 2, 200422 yr oh and we will agree to disagree on carolina having the best BBQ. I will say its Texas till the day i die. Dont mess with texas.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.