March 7, 200422 yr Author unc 33-30 halftime stats fg%: UNC-33, DUKE-51 ft: UNC-6/9, DUKE-1/4 3pt: UNC-3/14, DUKE-1/2 reb: UNC-19, DUKE-14 off reb: UNC-8, DUKE-3 to: UNC-7, DUKE-6 foul trouble: (following have 2) UNC-jawad, DUKE-deng, duhon, shav, sh williams carolina's bench has not been playing especially well, but they have gotten quality minutes and have kept the game close. thanks to mccants at the end of the half, carolina has the lead
March 7, 200422 yr rumor up here (a friend at Furman who is friends with Shavlik Randolph) is that JJ is gay (well, bisexual). I've heard this from quite a few people...a Clemson guy had heard it, and some other people from various towns in NC.
March 7, 200422 yr Author reDICK traveled, but that never shouldve mattered rashad had to call the TO the second he knew he wasnt gonna do s*** going down court im not blaming him, im just pissed off that duke won
March 7, 200422 yr rumor up here (a friend at Furman who is friends with Shavlik Randolph) is that JJ is gay (well, bisexual). I've heard this from quite a few people...a Clemson guy had heard it, and some other people from various towns in NC. I've heard it too. I'm pretty sure he's gay.
March 7, 200422 yr Author of course hes gay. he goes to duke but seriously, he probably is gay well, its time for me to crawl back into my hole, coming out to hype up unc-duke in the acc tourney only to be heartbroken again
March 7, 200422 yr reDICK traveled, but that never shouldve mattered rashad had to call the TO the second he knew he wasnt gonna do s*** going down court im not blaming him, im just pissed off that duke won UNC had no timeouts left though there, I thought. Am I incorrect?
March 7, 200422 yr Author reDICK traveled, but that never shouldve mattered rashad had to call the TO the second he knew he wasnt gonna do s*** going down court im not blaming him, im just pissed off that duke won UNC had no timeouts left though there, I thought. Am I incorrect? you are incorrect they had 1 TO left, because after they fouled reDICK, they called it
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.