Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joe8512

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Joe8512

  1. Such bullshit. Only they get those calls
  2. Everybody pray Dunn doesn't suck. Quick!
  3. Lmao at Ozunas body language, it's 3 feet out but let me see what this ray charles of an umpire says first
  4. Another garbage throw
  5. Jones batting ahead of Ozuna makes no sense. Now Ozuna is in a bloody slump but still Jones hits worse than our pitchers. Jones and Salty piss me off the most because their offense sucks, but they don't make up for it with lockdown defense either. They blow.
  6. Has Jones been giving Stanton pointers on D?
  7. I take it not a lot of new users on these boards? Well, I can be a good contributor here if it's any consolation to ya'll. I'm pretty new
  8. I officially hate that guy
  9. next inning homerun too..... Almost
  10. Yeah I was hoping he'd get more comfortable but he hasn't yet I have a picture with him when I was a kid in little league il have to find it.
  11. Penny can thank himself for the walk and Salty for giving him the stolen base like a free toy in his happy meal. A decent, not great throw gets him. I halfway thought he tried to skip it to second.
  12. Awful throw to second
  13. Pavano seems like a nice guy but looks so awkward on camera.
  14. Must be nice, I get home right around 4:30, so I usually miss the first inning. Get to see the full game on weekends though! Sunday games are the best.
  15. Ahh I loved that game last time we played where they were one strike away from winning 1-0 and Ozuna shat in their celebration plans.
  16. Feels good to be able to catch the whole game. It's been awhile
  17. I missed the game but I've been saying for awhile why is Jordany still playing second base? It should be Solano or Hernandez earning that spot and I'm leaning towards Kike because Solano is more clutch when he barely plays.
  18. Solano's 2 hr's this year are off Price and Wainwright. You can't make this stuff up. He's our slingblade type player. In his own simple way he contributes.
  19. Great game. Good to see different people coming through. Salty and Solano!
  20. I was pretty disappointed with the Cosark trade. Not with our return, but more with the fact that Gregg and Dunn are still on our team. Couldn't they have snuck them to Houston after the fact? Like just send them with the others and not tell the Astros.
  21. We should have a bobble head of steve bartman in a marlins jersey.
  22. Left mid 8th when we were up 6-3. Did Cyshek give up two?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.