Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Amo Beisbol

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amo Beisbol

  1. I bet she is either fake or fat! Oh and whats up guys!
  2. How are all you hot boys and girls doing?!!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!!?!??! I know its been a long time, I had some stuff to take care of but I'm back! This is my favorite baseball team and some of you here are really cute! I hope to talk to all of you real soon !
  3. 15 times a day including right now
  4. Hi there boys! I havent been on in a long time! Did any of you miss me or even still remember me?! Anyway here is me, hope you enjoy!
  5. why am i not on this list?!
  6. Hey guess what?! I am at post 69! I love that position! Doesnt everyone else?!
  7. hi boys! how is everyone tonight?!
  8. wow! I cant believe we are in first! Its amazing! This team is good! And many are cute too!
  9. who would dare impersonate that cutie pie Admin?
  10. I never said I knew baseball you prick! I said I like talking about my team! Just like so many of the jerks I have dated, think you f***ing know everything. f*** you prick!!!!!!!!!
  11. no i dont. if i lived closer i would go at least once a week! I have only been to about 5 games down in South Florida and most were with my family.
  12. Hi to all the boys that I didnt say hi to earlier! How did all of you come to follow the Marlins?
  13. whats your problem boys? why all the hating? I just wanna have a good time. I did not come here to meet guys. I came here to talk about my team. Pricks, just like my last piece of crap boyfriend. Sorry i liked your idea of a date though!
  14. Rob Dibble is ugly and old. He looks like a fat piece of s***.
  15. whats your problem boys? why all the hating? I just wanna have a good time. I did not come here to meet guys. I came here to talk about my team. Pricks, just like my last piece of crap boyfriend.
  16. I wish I could get down there to watch that game. I hear Willis is a very good pitcher! I want to see my team play baseball live and in person! Anyone know of a place to get the best seats? All the good ones are usually gone when you try and buy them at the box office.
  17. whats that for? what did I do? I am just happy for my baseball team!
  18. remind me what A. Nunez looks like? Is he a cutie pie? I assume he is Latin. Latin men are sexy!
  19. what a great game! I just wish I could have seen it on tv tonight. My boys did a great job tonight out there! I am happy!
  20. Yes! Good job Marlins! I like Mikey. He is very good. And with a cute face too! Mikey Lowell hits that ball really hard and does a great job out there!
  21. Allright boys. I need to get in bed! Goodnight! Talk to you soon. *smooch*
  22. I am from North Florida boys! And I would date any boy that is cute, I dont care about age!
  23. No. This is me! I dont usually cover up my head though, but I was in that kinda mood that day!
  24. I guess so! He was a jerk though, I learned that about a month later.
  25. Hey you kids...GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!!! I'm a grumpy 28. Only 10 years older than me. I dated a 30 year old man last year in high school!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.