Everything posted by Amo Beisbol
-
Hello there...
I bet she is either fake or fat! Oh and whats up guys!
-
I'm Back!
How are all you hot boys and girls doing?!!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!!?!??! I know its been a long time, I had some stuff to take care of but I'm back! This is my favorite baseball team and some of you here are really cute! I hope to talk to all of you real soon !
-
How many times do you "pleasure" yourself a day?
15 times a day including right now
-
Girls Post Your Pics
Hi there boys! I havent been on in a long time! Did any of you miss me or even still remember me?! Anyway here is me, hope you enjoy!
-
Who's hotter...of these Members.
why am i not on this list?!
-
Hey celebrity impersonaters
Hey guess what?! I am at post 69! I love that position! Doesnt everyone else?!
-
Hey celebrity impersonaters
hi boys! how is everyone tonight?!
-
Scoreboard Watch/Matchups for Wednesday
wow! I cant believe we are in first! Its amazing! This team is good! And many are cute too!
-
SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME ON AIM - ALL READ
who would dare impersonate that cutie pie Admin?
-
Derrek Lee Banner
I never said I knew baseball you prick! I said I like talking about my team! Just like so many of the jerks I have dated, think you f***ing know everything. f*** you prick!!!!!!!!!
-
Just got back from the game
no i dont. if i lived closer i would go at least once a week! I have only been to about 5 games down in South Florida and most were with my family.
-
Hi there
Hi to all the boys that I didnt say hi to earlier! How did all of you come to follow the Marlins?
-
Derrek Lee Banner
whats your problem boys? why all the hating? I just wanna have a good time. I did not come here to meet guys. I came here to talk about my team. Pricks, just like my last piece of crap boyfriend. Sorry i liked your idea of a date though!
-
A bat that could you see in the Marlins line-up
Rob Dibble is ugly and old. He looks like a fat piece of s***.
-
Derrek Lee Banner
whats your problem boys? why all the hating? I just wanna have a good time. I did not come here to meet guys. I came here to talk about my team. Pricks, just like my last piece of crap boyfriend.
-
Just got back from the game
I wish I could get down there to watch that game. I hear Willis is a very good pitcher! I want to see my team play baseball live and in person! Anyone know of a place to get the best seats? All the good ones are usually gone when you try and buy them at the box office.
-
Just got back from the game
whats that for? what did I do? I am just happy for my baseball team!
-
A bat that could you see in the Marlins line-up
remind me what A. Nunez looks like? Is he a cutie pie? I assume he is Latin. Latin men are sexy!
-
Just got back from the game
what a great game! I just wish I could have seen it on tv tonight. My boys did a great job tonight out there! I am happy!
-
Lowell IS NOT GOING NOWHERE!
Yes! Good job Marlins! I like Mikey. He is very good. And with a cute face too! Mikey Lowell hits that ball really hard and does a great job out there!
-
Derrek Lee Banner
Allright boys. I need to get in bed! Goodnight! Talk to you soon. *smooch*
-
Derrek Lee Banner
I am from North Florida boys! And I would date any boy that is cute, I dont care about age!
-
Hi there
No. This is me! I dont usually cover up my head though, but I was in that kinda mood that day!
-
Hi there
I guess so! He was a jerk though, I learned that about a month later.
-
Derrek Lee Banner
Hey you kids...GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!!! I'm a grumpy 28. Only 10 years older than me. I dated a 30 year old man last year in high school!