July 1, 200323 yr I've been saying since Mike Berardino( I like Mike BUT) started his Lowell to the cubs headlines back in May. The Marlins will announce today or tommorrow that Lowell is going NOWHERE. I believe the Marlins will try to sign him before the season ends BUT remember who were dealing with. CASE CLOSE ON THE LOWELL TRADE TALKS.
July 1, 200323 yr woooooohhhoooooooooo yes we are keeping lowell,franchise saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 1, 200323 yr u know what teh sad thing about this is ed... this is like Giambi thing all ova again!!! MIke last winter would have signed a contract 4 20 mil ova 5 years..... but we wouldnt commit..... now we are gonna have to get 4 alot...
July 1, 200323 yr I've been saying since Mike Berardino( I like Mike BUT) started his Lowell to the cubs headlines back in May. The Marlins will announce today or tommorrow that Lowell is going NOWHERE. I believe the Marlins will try to sign him before the season ends BUT remember who were dealing with. CASE CLOSE ON THE LOWELL TRADE TALKS. where did you hear this??? that they will announce today or tomorrow that they wont trade him?????
July 1, 200323 yr Very good news indeed. I heard it announced on WQAM and let out a "wooha!" in my car on the way home from work. Mikey stays! Marlins Front Office says Lowell will not be going anywhere this year!
July 1, 200323 yr HELL YES!!!!!!!!! this is the first step to comitting to win!!!!!! This can only lead to good places...im sure fillet will come in here and say some negative stuff , but this is awesome..........now we need a stadium..
July 1, 200323 yr Good news that we are keeping Lowell but that just means Castillo and Lee are leaving for sure now. :blink:
July 1, 200323 yr Author The Cards are a willing partner but it won't happen anytime soon. I think the Marlins will try and package Castillo with a Penny or Lee to get more IF they are moved, alot will depend on where the team is in the standing.
July 1, 200323 yr does it though? does it? Ya you can expect 2 out of these 3 players leaving: Penny, Lee, Castillo
July 1, 200323 yr The Cards are a willing partner but it won't happen anytime soon. I think the Marlins will try and package Castillo with a Penny or Lee to get more IF they are moved, alot will depend on where the team is in the standing. and what do the cards giv us in return!!!!! i am not trading My Ball playaz to a team who is only 2.5 games better than we R f*** that
July 1, 200323 yr The Cards are a willing partner but it won't happen anytime soon. I think the Marlins will try and package Castillo with a Penny or Lee to get more IF they are moved, alot will depend on where the team is in the standing. and what do the cards giv us in return!!!!! i am not trading My Ball playaz to a team who is only 2.5 games better than we R f*** that he said it depends on where we are in the standings READ
July 1, 200323 yr Lee will be gone in the winter and castillo may be gone depending on the trade situation.
July 1, 200323 yr Wow this is franchise saving news....Remember none of us can be totally sure if this ownership even wants to keep a franchise here especially with the one yr deal policy. If they lock up Lowell long term this means stability for a club long known to the fans to be a sinking ship. I'm ecstatic! :thumbup
July 1, 200323 yr all this Negtive crap is KILLLLLLLIN i want this team in tact like it is..... its a Good if Not great Team...... BULL PEN SUXS but there doing everything they can to get it Sharp 4 the WILD CARD RUN!!!!!!! Pheips,Alan L,Loop Toby Boreland comes back on July 13th, Soonz sholuld be be back by All Star Break.. meaning Nate Bump and ethier or Almanza or Tejera get sent down..... thats why i feel like Trade Tejera and Redmond 4 1 those good Bull Pen people... MIL has said Mike Dejean is avialable!!!!!
July 1, 200323 yr who will be our 1B? Will he be as cheap, and productive offensively and defensively as Lee?
July 1, 200323 yr I've been saying since Mike Berardino( I like Mike BUT) started his Lowell to the cubs headlines back in May. The Marlins will announce today or tommorrow that Lowell is going NOWHERE. I believe the Marlins will try to sign him before the season ends BUT remember who were dealing with. CASE CLOSE ON THE LOWELL TRADE TALKS. Berardino has a conflict of interest he does not state. His boss is Tribune Co. owner of the Sun-Sentinel and WB39, which also owns the Chicago Cubs. He never disclaimed this and that discredited him in my eyes. You must put a disclaimer in order to be credible when dealing with situations like this. That showed he is a hack who doesn't know the rules of journalism and reporting.
July 1, 200323 yr Author odom006 that babe is freakin hot :w00t but I don't think the Marlins are a arm in pen away. This team needs two arms and vet bat to make a serious run....JMO :thumbup
July 1, 200323 yr Redmond and Tejera for good bullpen help? have you been drinking? no i am Sober... Tejera has alot Potential okay screw Redmond and some prospect!! man yes they will Xcept Trash its not like Dejean is some big name..... its 1 teams Trash 4 another teams Slightly better than Trash Trade
July 1, 200323 yr who will be our 1B? Will he be as cheap, and productive offensively and defensively as Lee? Why can't Castillo, Lee, or Penny be shipped to the Reds for Dunn? Dunn has a little pop in his bat :w00t
July 1, 200323 yr I would like to see Penny in the pen. He might be a Dotel or Gange type who would really help us.
July 1, 200323 yr odom006 that babe is freakin hot :w00t but I don't think the Marlins are a arm in pen away. This team needs two arms and vet bat to make a serious run....JMO :thumbup Hmmmm Sanders? Long relief guy or maybe even Nunez if he ever gets back to normal. There is also Alvarez.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.