Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just got back from the game

Featured Replies

just got back from the game...all i can say is HOLY s***

 

this offense is sick

 

Josh Beckett threw great tonight

 

Cabs hit 2 bombs

 

the whole offense was wonderful

 

1 bad part of the game was the camera man getting nailed but hopefully he is ok

 

lets sweep em tomorrow

  • Author

also.... the crowd was awesome tonight.......and the Fish put on a show

also.... the crowd was awesome tonight.......and the Fish put on a show

Did you see Brave fans looking like this ramp? :anon Also how much attended the game?

Crowd tonight was, according to MLB.com, 13,073.

Damn whats up with South Florida? Seriously this is sad for the type of team we have. :(

Attendance is sad, we need at least 23,000 there tomorrow. DW is pitching, we are looking to sweep the Braves, the fireworks are after the game, and it is military night.

Crowd tonight was, according to MLB.com, 13,073.

Well, according to Gammons and the Stupid Company, Inc. nobody is going to the games... I know 13,000 is not that many, but is much better than the 8000 a game we used to draw last year... hopefully :blink:

  • Author

bullf***ingshit

 

there was more than 13,000 there

 

there was traffic getting off the turnpike

 

bullf***ingshit

the team reported that much as paid attendance. military tickets, skyboxes, and some other seats don't count.

what a great game!

 

 

I just wish I could have seen it on tv tonight.

 

 

 

My boys did a great job tonight out there!

 

 

 

I am happy!

what a great game!

 

 

I just wish I could have seen it on tv tonight.

 

 

 

My boys did a great job tonight out there!

 

 

 

I am happy!

:rolleyes:

There are officially 18k tickets sold for tomorrow's game as of 6pm tonight..........this doesn't include complementary tickets......we are expecting a good 25k-30k.....and a huge walk up.

whats that for?

 

 

what did I do?

 

 

I am just happy for my baseball team!

Nothin I just think your Hot. If that really is your pic :coolman

There are officially 18k tickets sold for tomorrow's game as of 6pm tonight..........this doesn't include complementary tickets......we are expecting a good 25k-30k.....and a huge walk up.

Damn I wish ESPN alternate picked up the game. :fyou ESPN

Fireworks bring in fans period, Expect a huge crowd at The Vet on Saturday including me mainly because of Fireworks.

 

A saturday night crowd of 35,000 which is normal for the vet on Saturday will possibly 50 because of fireworks.

 

I expect 40 to 45 at The Pro tomorrow.

There are officially 18k tickets sold for tomorrow's game as of 6pm tonight..........this doesn't include complementary tickets......we are expecting a good 25k-30k.....and a huge walk up.

Damn I wish ESPN alternate picked up the game. :fyou ESPN If you have a broadband connection, you could watch the game live on MLB.tv for like less than $5.

 

http://www.mlb.tv

There are officially 18k tickets sold for tomorrow's game as of 6pm tonight..........this doesn't include complementary tickets......we are expecting a good 25k-30k.....and a huge walk up.

Damn I wish ESPN alternate picked up the game. :fyou ESPN If you have a broadband connection, you could watch the game live on MLB.tv for like less than $5.

 

http://www.mlb.tv Cool :hat thanks for the info. I will try it out tomorrow.

be careful and check for any blackout restrictions due to ESPN wednesday night baseball. email mlb.tv for the details before you buy.

 

Call the Hotline at 1-866-800-1275.

Not just fireworks rune......

 

Dontrelle......that's all I have to say.

Brad Penny could be starting with Fireworks, It's guaranteed 30,000 with Dontrelle is even more.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.