Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just got back from the game

Featured Replies

1) Fireworks are always cool.

2) Read the Military Press Release and the museum you will set up there is very cool.

3)The Possibility of Sweeping the Braves is super cool.

4)Dontrelle pitching is priceless.

Shoulda stopped by Marlins in Miami

FurmanGator lives in Brevard County near Melbourne I believe, he will drive down.

you got it right...i went to high school in Melbourne...live in Merritt Island (for 2 months a year). I'll be making the 3 hr trek tomorrow. Just got my tix: I got infield box seats on the Braves side (my bro and I will make those Brave fans mad, and we'll be waving our broom around...eventhough its kinda pansy broom). Anyway, we are in Section 154, row 20..seats 12 and 13. I'll be wearing a dark green Bass Pro Shop hat with a black Marlins shirt...come say hi...i dont care!

I'm gonna try gettin there a little early. Just depends on how things go. I gotta get my truck into the shop, workout and run, pack for my trip to Tennessee, bla bla bla bla bla...I wanna leave by 2, and get there about an hr early. We'll see what happens. Oh, and if I can, I will try moving closer to the Marlins side. Unfortunately (and fortunately) there will be lots of butts in seats...so I dont know how good I can do.

  • Author

Ill be there...

 

Fox told me they have awesome seats for me tomorrow

 

i cant wait

 

AJ jersey as always.... although i spilled honey mustard sauce on it tonight :banghead

I wish I could get down there to watch that game.

 

 

I hear Willis is a very good pitcher!

 

 

I want to see my team play baseball live and in person!

 

 

Anyone know of a place to get the best seats? All the good ones are usually gone when you try and buy them at the box office. :(

You guys are so lucky. I would give anything to be at that game tomorrow. A 20-1 prison beatdown followed up with Dontrelle for the sweep? Does it get any better?? Wave a broom for me! I'll be dishing it just like 2nite. AWESOME FRIGGIN GAME!! OPEN THE STANCE ALL YOU WANT CABS! I'M A BELIEVER!

I wonder if any WIllis or Cabrera jerseys are out there yet?

You can customize them at the marlins team store (floridamarlins.com) for about $100. Either all black bp or road greys.

You guys are so lucky. I would give anything to be at that game tomorrow. A 20-1 prison beatdown followed up with Dontrelle for the sweep? Does it get any better?? Wave a broom for me! I'll be dishing it just like 2nite. AWESOME FRIGGIN GAME!! OPEN THE STANCE ALL YOU WANT CABS! I'M A BELIEVER!

I will be on the computer keeping.... up with the game. How fun :confused

  • Author

Anyone know of a place to get the best seats? All the good ones are usually gone when you try and buy them at the box office. :(

you dont go to too many game eh?

 

plenty of good seats always available

no i dont.

 

 

if i lived closer i would go at least once a week!

 

 

I have only been to about 5 games down in South Florida and most were with my family. :(

You guys are so lucky. I would give anything to be at that game tomorrow. A 20-1 prison beatdown followed up with Dontrelle for the sweep? Does it get any better?? Wave a broom for me! I'll be dishing it just like 2nite. AWESOME FRIGGIN GAME!! OPEN THE STANCE ALL YOU WANT CABS! I'M A BELIEVER!

I will be on the computer keeping.... up with the game. How fun :confused well, at least WE can watch it together, kind of..... :homer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.