Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fiasco518

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fiasco518

  1. I really cant believe we're being no hit right now. It doesnt make sense how we are playing this bad
  2. I hope for nothin more but for him to struggle for the next few years. It's unfair to have both strasbug and Harper not including the other guys. That's what sucking gets you years later. Hey, Rays did it to perfection. Lol, true, but atleast we don't have to see them as much as the Washington. Washington also seems to be collecting d-bags. Harper, Werth and Ive heard Strasburg can be a d-bag. Makes them easy to hate. Have you really heard that about Harper? Just wondering cause I havent heard anything good or bad about him and am curious. When I look at him I dont really see it like I do with Strasburg. It wouldnt really be hard to believe since people have been hyping him up his whole life.
  3. Harper with what may be the game winning RBI for his first in the bigs
  4. I think its fun to watch Harper. I dont really know anything about him as a person but I hope with all this hype it doesnt turn him into a complete douche.
  5. Damn he just hit a rocket to dead center. He also felt the need to flip his helmet off running to second. Yeah, didn't care for that, but whatever. Maybe it was coming off his head anyways and he just said "get off now." I think he did it in case he was going to 3rd and it was kinda bouncing around. either way it was weird. That throw he just had to home from LF was sick though, too bad the catcher couldnt hang on
  6. I hate Coghlan, he needs to be switched with Petey or anyone else.
  7. oh my god it cant be
  8. wow walking jose to get to hanley. what a kick in the nuts that is
  9. Im just happy that Anibal doesnt get the loss after that amazing night he had
  10. why first pitch swing?????
  11. Where did that guy in the crowd get the all gray Marlins hat?
  12. i seriously cant believe theyre gonna let Anibal get the L in this game
  13. good job hayes too bad its for nothing
  14. reyes is batting .203 lol
  15. just do what you did last ab cogs

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.