Everything posted by Fiasco518
-
I Would Be The Most Crushed If (Fill in the blank) was traded.
It would prolly suck the most is Miguel was traded. It would suck if Dontrelle was traded too but I think Olsen is a future ace...
-
Marlins vs Reds---7:10et--- at the Great American Ballpark
Willy with a rbi double
-
Marlins vs Reds---7:10et--- at the Great American Ballpark
Cabs goes 2... were lookin good so far
-
Marlins vs Reds---7:10et--- at the Great American Ballpark
HanRam lead off HR
-
Closer for 2006.
Does anyone know how Boyer is doing? He's on the DL in AAA. Damn hope its not serious or we definately gave Castillo away for free...
-
Closer for 2006.
Does anyone know how Boyer is doing?
-
Cepicky up
SS Ramierez RF Hermedia 3B Cabrera 1B Jacobs C Willingham 2B Uggla LF Cepicky CF Aguila I like that line-up. I doubt Cepicky is going to start. Willy will stay in LF and Olivo will be the Catcher. I agree I'd rather have Willingham in left and Olivo behind the plate...Every game ive watched so far when Olivo was starting he's played all out from the first pitch to the last and when he makes contact he hustles his a$$ up the baseline. And hes got a cannon...
-
car question about gas mileage
Yeah driving on the highway will save gas...Its all the starting and stoping of city driving that wastes gas