Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fiasco518

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fiasco518

  1. Well actually Reed was sent down for Andino...So I dont know
  2. Whenever he comes back Reed will be the one sent down...
  3. Wow Im so glad I didnt get to see this game. Sounds like it was painfull...On the bright side it looks like Yusmeiro pitched good. 3 innings 2 hit 3 k's. What happened with Nolasco only going 3 innings? Some of these kids in the minors seriously need to be called up and given a shot. It couldnt hurt. Any word on Carlos Martinez and when he's comming back?
  4. Nice catch by Willis
  5. Can anyone tell me why my MLB.TV is widescreen?
  6. Wow good thing MLB.TV lets you re watch games. Mine messed up in the 8th and I totaly forgot about Yusmeiro so I didnt try to fix it. I just watched the 9th and he looks good. He keeps everything down right at the knees. He's got a good breaking pitch that he drops right to the dirt. I can see him k'in alot of guys with it. I agree he does remind me of Livan a little, not to dominating stuff but he looks like he's gonna get alot of k's.
  7. didnt Reggie just have a day off the other day?
  8. Anyone think we'll see Yusmeiro soon?
  9. NICE WOW Almost gone
  10. LOL That kid got hit by Vargas last night and by Olsen tonight
  11. I would love it if they brought JP back...He never wanted to leave here anyway
  12. Damn 2 hit batters in a row
  13. Sunday everyone is using pink bats for breast cancer...
  14. I was just about to wank off there. Wow. Do I even want to know what that means?
  15. Pittsburgh's owner is so cheap he wears those thick black framed glasses. LOL
  16. Jacobs is telling jokes to Wilson at 1b
  17. Still no word on what happened to Mitre? Nope
  18. Vargas with a beautiful inning

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.