Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How to lose a ballgame

Featured Replies

the closer if we didnt use him before that seems like a good idea i mean its kind of the closers job especially in a 1 run game(duh)

I fail to see anything else he could have tried. Borowski just blew one yesterday. Herges already pitched and we hate him anyway. Are we gonna see what Pinto has in a high pressure situation? Do you wanna out Messenger out there? I'm glad Kensing got the chance, he jsut didn't convert.

There is no one else to put in there.

 

All the other douches would have allowed the Braves to tie the game.

 

God doesn't like us.

 

*huddles in corner*

 

*cries*

I was actually confident in Kensing...to me, he did a great job...if Jacobs comes up with that bunt, they MIGHT have had 2...but I doubt Andino could have turned that DP...but still...commendable job! :thumbup

 

*huddles in corner*

*cries*

 

thats ok! :mischief :lol lol

  • Author

Who would you have pitch the 9th?

 

 

Well I know i will be bashed for this....but anyone ever who has had ANY success in the majors.

 

Kensing has been lit up EVERY time he has ever pitched. :mischief2

Who would you have pitch the 9th?

 

 

Well I know i will be bashed for this....but anyone ever who has had ANY success in the majors.

 

Kensing has been lit up EVERY time he has every pitched. :mischief2

 

So if Pinto/JoBo pitched the 9th and blew the lead would you be saying.. Why didn't Logan pitch the 9th?

yawn

 

so basically you've been waiting to post this since he was called up? how was that 8th inning for ya? disappointing, that you might never get the chance?

Who would you have pitch the 9th?

 

 

Well I know i will be bashed for this....but anyone ever who has had ANY success in the majors.

 

Kensing has been lit up EVERY time he has ever pitched. :mischief2

 

Who in our bullpen has had any success in the majors? That's why Girardi can't be entirely blamed for our team's record.

  • Author

Who would you have pitch the 9th?

 

 

Well I know i will be bashed for this....but anyone ever who has had ANY success in the majors.

 

Kensing has been lit up EVERY time he has every pitched. :mischief2

 

So if Pinto/JoBo pitched the 9th and blew the lead would you be saying.. Why didn't Logan pitch the 9th?

 

No Marlin fan EVER wants to see Logan Kensing in a close game. Even you should know that.

uhhh Logan pitched very well both innings. Letting Orr steal 3rd was what got him. Even Diaz's hit usually is a ground out to 3rd but Cabs was guarding the lines.

Pinto was probably held back to provide long relief support for tomorrow's game, when many of the relievers who pitched tonight will be unavailable.

Let's talk about Closer...

 

Who is the Closer in Marlins?

 

Borowski, Herges...Never

Massenger, Kensing... Hmmm

 

I think that they give a chance to Petit or Pinto after this game...

Let's talk about Closer...

 

Who is the Closer in Marlins?

 

Borowski, Herges...Never

Massenger, Kensing... Hmmm

 

I think that they give a chance to Petit or Pinto after this game...

 

 

 

I say K-Mart. When does he come back?

Who would you have pitch the 9th?

 

 

Well I know i will be bashed for this....but anyone ever who has had ANY success in the majors.

 

Kensing has been lit up EVERY time he has ever pitched. :mischief2

 

Giving up 1 run in 2 innings is being lit up? Either way, Kensing is still young. He had his confidence blown by McKeon. He has really good stuff, and should turn into a good guy out of the pen. And I, personally, have no problem with Logan with the game on the line. He will probably be a bullpen arm for a long time, you have to let him learn how to get it done.

I was actually confident in Kensing...to me, he did a great job...if Jacobs comes up with that bunt, they MIGHT have had 2...but I doubt Andino could have turned that DP...but still...commendable job! :thumbup

 

 

*huddles in corner*

*cries*

 

thats ok! :mischief :lol lol

 

 

you were right my bad. I was thinking of the double play ball

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.