How to lose a ballgame

I fail to see anything else he could have tried. Borowski just blew one yesterday. Herges already pitched and we hate him anyway. Are we gonna see what Pinto has in a high pressure situation? Do you wanna out Messenger out there? I'm glad Kensing got the chance, he jsut didn't convert.

Guest Festa

There is no one else to put in there.

All the other douches would have allowed the Braves to tie the game.

God doesn't like us.

*huddles in corner*

*cries*

Who would you have pitch the 9th?

Well I know i will be bashed for this....but anyone ever who has had ANY success in the majors.

Kensing has been lit up EVERY time he has every pitched. :mischief2

So if Pinto/JoBo pitched the 9th and blew the lead would you be saying.. Why didn't Logan pitch the 9th?

Well I know i will be bashed for this....but anyone ever who has had ANY success in the majors.

Kensing has been lit up EVERY time he has ever pitched. :mischief2

Who in our bullpen has had any success in the majors? That's why Girardi can't be entirely blamed for our team's record.

Kensing has been lit up EVERY time he has every pitched. :mischief2

So if Pinto/JoBo pitched the 9th and blew the lead would you be saying.. Why didn't Logan pitch the 9th?

No Marlin fan EVER wants to see Logan Kensing in a close game. Even you should know that.

Kensing has been lit up EVERY time he has ever pitched. :mischief2

Giving up 1 run in 2 innings is being lit up? Either way, Kensing is still young. He had his confidence blown by McKeon. He has really good stuff, and should turn into a good guy out of the pen. And I, personally, have no problem with Logan with the game on the line. He will probably be a bullpen arm for a long time, you have to let him learn how to get it done.

I was actually confident in Kensing...to me, he did a great job...if Jacobs comes up with that bunt, they MIGHT have had 2...but I doubt Andino could have turned that DP...but still...commendable job! :thumbup

*huddles in corner*

*cries*

thats ok! :mischief :lol lol

you were right my bad. I was thinking of the double play ball