Everything posted by Fiasco518
-
Billy Wagner = HAMMERED!!
Hammer came through big...gotta love those walk offs
-
Moehler or Sanchez?
I think Sanchez needs to get all the experience he can get since he will be a full time starter next year. If we are out of it in September I'd like to see Pinto, Petit, Vargas and Mitre get allot of starts to really show what they have or don't have. Mitre's been hurt the entire season and I would like to see what he can do with the team we have now instead of the 11-31 team. In all of his starts he only had 2 really bad games. The other 3 just sat around and would only pitch in blow out games when they were up.
-
7/30 Marlins @ Phillies 1:35 PM Game 1
I hate Cody Ross
-
7/30 Marlins @ Phillies 1:35 PM Game 1
Nice
-
7/30 Marlins @ Phillies 1:35 PM Game 1
That catch was ugly
-
7/30 Marlins @ Phillies 1:35 PM Game 1
Only thing is that Lidle is still in the Phils dugout. I just read that he went to NY too
-
7/30 Marlins @ Phillies 1:35 PM Game 1
PHILADELPHIA -- It appears that Bobby Abreu's final day with the Phillies has arrived. Minutes before the start of Philadelphia's doubleheader against the Marlins, the team announced a change in the starting lineup. Abreu, who had been in the lineup batting third and playing right field, was replaced. Abreu's next appearance in a baseball uniform will likely come with the New York Yankees. The team was believed to have offered a package of prospects headed by former first-round draft pick C.J. Henry for Abreu and possibly Cory Lidle or Jon Lieber. The teams had been talking extensively through the weekend. No official statement has been made. The Yankee game is on in the other room in my house and their anouncer just said espn is reporting its done
-
7/30 Marlins @ Phillies 1:35 PM Game 1
Abreu is now a Yankee
-
Vargas gets sent down
As I mentioned in the game thread, unless a reliever is injured this season or Vargas shows some major improvement in the minors we may have seen Vargas in a Marlins uniform for the last time tonight. I really hope that isnt the case... I think this organization needs to decide what they are gonna do with him. They keep sending him to the minors to start and bring him up in the relief role. I dont think he is comfortable doing this. They let him sit around for about a month with out pitching and just throw him in when a starter fails. They need to decide if he is going to be a SP or RP. I really hope they can work something out for him.
-
7/29 Florida Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies
Olivo is gonna tie it up...
-
You're The Manager, Who Will You Go With
dude, fix your sig dude leave my sig alone.. dont tell me what to change and what not.. thanks Don't worry bro I'm with you. We need to get Leiter resigned :lol LOL Cody Ross threw a perfect game in high school so Im goin with him... Seriously? Yeah http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/...layer_id=425496 check the bottom
-
You're The Manager, Who Will You Go With
Cody Ross threw a perfect game in high school so Im goin with him...
-
Marlins to be featured on TWIB
That was a pretty good piece on the Marlins. I love seeing that Jacobs walk off hit.
-
TIME'S GAME PICS: TONS of shots. 4+ Hr's of Cropping+Posting&#
Wow amazing pics...You have one he11 of a camera. That 1st pic of Dontrelle is really good, you can see that undershirt that he, JP, and Todd Jones still wear.
-
7/28 Florida Marlins @ Philadelphia Phillies
Anyones MLB.TV not working for the Marlins game?
-
Line-up 26/7
Chipper and Andruw are back for the Braves...yay
-
How far are you from the proposed Marlins Ballpark in Hialeah?
Hialeah - 1,474 mi (about 1 day 4 hours) DS - 1,464 mi (about 1 day 4 hours) Thats a long road trip...
-
Trade Willis!?
I'd rather send out a package of young pitching to get a CF'er than trade Willis. These kids may turn out to be as good as Willis but not a single one of them has the heart, emotion and love of the game like Dontrelle. His attitude is always a positive influence to the club. He's loyal and wants to be here. He's only 24, he has allot of years left. It would be crazy to let go of a player like that.
-
Brian Moehler
Last season the Yankee's took Lieter and Villone maybe this year they will take Moehler and Helms for Melky Cabrera... Villone has been working out well for them. Yeah I noticed that...For us it seemed like he was trying to loose games.
-
Brian Moehler
Last season the Yankee's took Lieter and Villone maybe this year they will take Moehler and Helms for Melky Cabrera...
-
July 18 - Nationals @ Marlins - 7:05 PM ET
Nice double for Uggla
-
July 18 - Nationals @ Marlins - 7:05 PM ET
I CALLED IT!
-
July 18 - Nationals @ Marlins - 7:05 PM ET
Ok now its Hanleys time to come through with a lead off bomb
-
July 18 - Nationals @ Marlins - 7:05 PM ET
Damn
-
Marlins have no clear cut trade plans
I just saw a new article that the Marlins are interested in Willy Taveras...