Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fiasco518

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fiasco518

  1. :lol LOL did you guys see hermida and hanley dancing in the dugout??? it was right in front of cabrera and it looks like cabrera gave a critique of the dance good stuff :lol LOL yeah I saw that too Olsen rockin the high socks? sh*t!!
  2. Cabs needs to hit #21 right now
  3. Hanleys got that Big Papi slap your hands together after you slide into a base thing goin
  4. Why does Hermida play against lefties but Jake doesnt? How is he supposed to get better against them if he never sees them?
  5. I really hate cody ross... 2 walks and a hbp and he goes up there swinging at the first thing he see's which looked low
  6. Why Mitre? Because he is our long man besides Moehler? and he is looked better each time out Isnt Pinto still up?
  7. I like him but he tends to do some really dumb things that piss me off. But he is a rookie just like the rest of our team. I think next year will be better with him and with the entire team because they have all grown together. I remember Olsen saying something about how they had to run during spring training and Olsen said to Girardi you run too or something along those lines and he did, thats really cool. I think the team likes him and can relate to him better being so young. Another thing while we're on the Girardi subject, that thing with Loria was all his fault. What other owner in baseball does things like that? Example, you would never see George Steinbrenner do that, never. Loria hired Girardi to manage this team, let him do his job. Hes done a damn good one so far.
  8. what what happened? I'm at work and can't watch the game. Its on gamecast and I just saw that Hermida is in RF. Cody and Uggla collided? what happened? They were going after a fly ball and both slid to get it and their knee's hit
  9. Reggie fu*king 1st pitch swinging pops it up
  10. Ive heard this Mike Jacobs boxing story like 12 times...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.