Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fiasco518

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fiasco518

  1. So which base doesnt have an ump again?
  2. Nice 2b for Hermida... Is it possible to change your log in name?
  3. Sanchez vs Rocket tomorrow they just said
  4. If they JJ finishes with those #s he's a lock for ROY and up there for Cy Young. I would love to see those #'s in the end but I dont think it will happen. I also think Hanley's AVG will be a little higher.
  5. Isnt Miguels English pretty bad? Why wouldnt he want to play for someone that he could talk to in his language? Superman very nice avatar
  6. I dont know who the f*ck Olsen thinks he is but hes crazy. There is no way you can blame Cabrera for that play and even if you can you do not call him out during the f*cking game.
  7. why does Jacobs have to swing at the first pitch
  8. Vargas is the man Im glad to see him back up.
  9. This sucks hopefully he can recover quick and be there for 07 when the Marlins take over baseball
  10. Borchard and Reggie starting on the same day??? Come on now
  11. I dont understand why Moehler is starting when we have Sanchez up here
  12. Wow I love when MLB.TV wont let me watch the game because of national broadcast restrictions when I dont live in Boston or Florida.
  13. They expect up to 35,000 wow normal nights we dont come any where near close to that.
  14. Seriously who ever goes to this first game needs to cheer for Lowell and Gonzo. They were here for a long time and deserve it.
  15. I think they have a really good chance to take the first 2 games. The only thing that could stop them is if the pitching is off. If the pitching isnt there the Sox will murder us. The good thing with Dontrelle going the first game is none of their big hitters really hit lefties that well so if we can get a win in game 1 I think it will make it a whole lot easier on us. Wakefield doesnt pitch well on the road and with him pitching it will be Mirabelli catching so that is also a plus. With this game Hanley NEEDS to get on same thing with Amezaga and Reggie if they are playing. They should be able to run all over Wakefield and his knuckle ball. Im not really sure about game 3. Lester so far has been good and we all know about Johnson so this should be a really good match up. Lester does give up a few BB so they need to take advantage of that. Maybe Hanley and Sanchez have some information on him that could help the rest of the team. Over all this should be a really good series and we will finally have alot of fans in the park.
  16. Tavares having a off-season so far? can one truly say that about a player who has only one MLB season under his belt? see the stats for yourself http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/stats?playerId=5895 I personally don't think he is having a off-season, I think he was just overrated by many. Yeah I guess your right. You cant really say that with only one full season. I still wouldnt mind having him though, he's better then Reggie. If the price wasnt anything serious I would try for him.
  17. I would love it if they could get Willy Tavares. I think he would fit in perfect. But why would Houston want to give him up? Yeah he's having an off season but who do they have to replace him? Who would the Marlins have to give up for him?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.