Cabrera - Olsen Fight

Cabs is the veteran. If Olsen did show him up, handle it privately. Don't do that crap in the dugout. Cabs should know better and be more mature regardless of how old he is.

Joe handled it well, sitting Cabs down and having a little chat with him as Olsen left.

If he did show him up, he's dead wrong as well but still that stuff can't be done in the dugout like that.

Seems to be alot of animosity in the Marlins clubhouse...did anyone see the stare Olivo gave Willingham after he ran into him during yesterdays game? Willingham never apologized, either, when he was clearly at fault.

Probably just a case where these kids need to grow up, but still somewhat bothersome.

Seems to be alot of animosity in the Marlins clubhouse...did anyone see the stare Olivo gave Willingham after he ran into him during yesterdays game? Willingham never apologized, either, when he was clearly at fault.

Probably just a case where these kids need to grow up, but still somewhat bothersome.

Pudge and Beckett fought like dogs.

McKeon and Burnett, Beckett, & Penny sniped at each other.

It is a normal part of the clubhouse social scene.

Willis and Cabrera are the lightning rods and everyone has to play second fiddle until they grow up.

I think for the most part they seem to get along pretty well. These incidents seem to be the exception rather than the rule. That's just my opinion based on the candid shots we see of them playing/dancing around in the dugout and some of the locker room stories of youthful silliness and fun that you hear about on the radio or read in the papers.

Olsen does seem to have a history of rubbing his teammates the wrong way and probably deserved the black eye from Messy but I agree Cabrera should have handled it privately as a leader on this team.

I dont know but it seems the fight has got the team going. Since the fight we've taken a 5-3 lead.

After Olsen & Massenger fighting, Olsen shows good pitches...

Isn't it weird??

Today's too... We makes 5-runs after Olsen & Cab fighting...

What is this situation?