Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fiasco518

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fiasco518

  1. Cabrera need to call Lowell so he can help him with his D
  2. I miss Jack. Me too
  3. Cabs nees to call up Mike Lowell to help him with his D
  4. Great pitching by Olsen
  5. I look at this as a positive thing. Hopefully other teams start to believe it so if the rumors ever came true and they were trying to trade him no one would offer enough for him.
  6. i'm kinda thinking he wants to get fired. he just shows no enthusiasm... ever. I also think that... He just sits on the bench like he doesnt care. I mean I've seen Jacobs get kicked out and argue more with the ump then Joe. That was the biggest BS call ever at 2nd. I dont care if he saw it or not I know there was atleast one person on the Marlins that saw it and said something to him. Theres no way a whole team misses a play like that.
  7. Any one think they should start having him get some time at other positions? Hes doing pretty good in AAA but Hanleys blocking him at SS and Uggla looks to be the future at 2B. Maybe he could be converted to the OF and next season Willingham takes over catching an Andino goes to LF? So you are ready to call Uggla the future at 2nd already? Robert's future is probably as a backup infielder. Whether that is with us or somebody else I am not sure. He is one player that I doubt even the organization really has a true answer for at the moment. You think Andino projects as a backup already? I never said he was I said he looks to be. Hes been improving every game and hasnt given me a reason to have any doubt so far. But your right it is a little early.
  8. If Stokes can hit better then .181 then lets bring him up when hes off the dl
  9. Jakes gonna go deep...
  10. Damn what a sh*tty way to get a run
  11. They have Enc batting clean up?
  12. Any one think they should start having him get some time at other positions? Hes doing pretty good in AAA but Hanleys blocking him at SS and Uggla looks to be the future at 2B. Maybe he could be converted to the OF and next season Willingham takes over catching an Andino goes to LF?
  13. I dont know who we would have to trade and I highly doubt it would be possible but I would want Grady Sizemore. I know hes not a prospect but this kids nasty. But im pretty sure its impossible...
  14. Fiasco518 replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    Cabs is HUGE he would F somebody up
  15. Fiasco518 replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    I didnt expect that this early
  16. Fiasco518 replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    Someone needs to call the Marlins and tell them walks arent cool
  17. Fiasco518 replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    Cabs with 3rbi's
  18. Fiasco518 replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    I love Uggla more and more each day
  19. Depends on what the Marlins think the future holds for Nolasco. If they view him as part of the rotation, then, yeah, time to dump Moehler since Nolasco's shown he has ability to at least hang around at this level. If the Marlins don't picture him as part of the "perfect 5" in 2008 (and I don't either, I have Willis, Olsen, Volstad, Petit and Sanchez) then there's no point. Personally, Nolasco's combination velocity and command suits him very very well for set up/closer duties if the Marlins choose to go that route. Would Volstad be ready for 2008?
  20. Fiasco518 replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    Does any1 else hear other voices on mlb.tv I hear wierd crackly noises. I cant tell if its voices. I heard it in yesterdays game too... Why isnt Jacobs playing again???
  21. If the Marlins were in a position to sign free agents or trade for players for the 2007 season who would you want to sign or trade? Would you keep Olivo or sign someone else? Would any one want to bring JP back?
  22. Fiasco518 replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    REGGIE!
  23. Fiasco518 replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    LOL Olivo's a good actor
  24. Fiasco518 replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    Who really swings at a pitch like that???
  25. Fiasco518 replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    The Marlins looooooove to walk people

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.