Everything posted by Fiasco518
-
August 15 - Marlins @ Dodgers, 10:10 p.m. at Chavez Ravine
Anyone think Miggy and Sanchez knew each other before baseball?
-
August 14 - Marlins @ Dodgers - 10:10 PM ET
its 72
-
Paul Lo Duca making front page of NY papers daily
Since when does Lo Duca dress up as a moose? Thats my friend not Lo Duca... Its at one of the bars at the school they go to
-
Paul Lo Duca making front page of NY papers daily
My friend goes to school with this girl.
-
Does anyone else have to login every time
I have the same problem at my home computer but at school I dont have to log in. Sometimes when I've allready been to this site earlier in the day I dont have to log in but when I havent been here since the day before I have to log in...
-
Question for eBay users...
WOW I wish I had comic books to sell. Thats allot of money for something you'll never open. Anyway no way should you buy it. What good reason could they possibably have for not wanting to use paypal? Tell them you'll fly there and pick it up if they pay for half the flight if they refuse paypal.
-
Marlins vs Nationals - 8/10/06: 7:05 p.m. @ RFK Memorial Stadium
If Sanchez cant get his sh*t together I wanna see Mitre
-
Marlins vs Nationals - 8/10/06: 7:05 p.m. @ RFK Memorial Stadium
WOW ARE WE SERIOUS RIGHT NOW
-
Jeff Allison has second overdose
Wow I really feel bad for this kid. I've seen this first hand before and its crazy. Iv'e seen people get through this, its really hard and I really hope he can get through these problems too, not even for baseball just to get back to a normal life.
-
Marlins @ Nationals - 8/9/06, 7:05p.m. RFK Stadium
WTF was Hermida doing? THROW THE FU*KING BALL HOME DONT RUN THE FU*K AROUND WITH IT
-
Should the Marlins pursue Jim Edmonds next season?
I also hate Jim Edmonds and would hate to see him in a Marlins uni. He is old like about to retire old, signing him to be our full time CF'er goes against everything the Fish are right now. And I hate him so no.
-
Marlins @ Nationals - 8/8/06, 7:05p.m. RFK Stadium
my mlbtv is just showing a second of a commercial repeating over and over again Mine too... it hurts my head watching that
-
Marlins @ Nationals - 8/8/06, 7:05p.m. RFK Stadium
Wow my mlb.tv is so screwed up
-
Speculation from the PBP....
Maybe they got the new stadium and were going to name it after me but forgot my name so they had to cancel the news conference? Joe better not quit that would suck.
-
Jeremy Hermida
I wouldnt call him a bust, he just needs some time. When he first came off the DL he sucked but he's improved allot since then. He does make some plays in the field that I wanna punch him in the face for but other than that he isnt doing to bad. His power should come soon and maybe he'll be able to hit in front of Miguel.
-
Starters and the last month of the season.
I think they should skip a few starts towards the end of the season. Gradually build their IP from last season but nothing to serious. And yes that would give us a chance to showcase our other starters and if they do well then and in spring we may be able to trade them for a nice CF'er.
-
Dodgers @ Marlins- 1pm EST.
I hate that wall
-
Dodgers @ Marlins- 1pm EST.
WTF why would he throw that
-
Enough's enough and it's time for a change
Reggie is goin deep today...
-
Anyone think Cabrera can...
Does anyone think Cabrera can get his 3rd 30 HR 100 RBI season? He needs 13 more HR's and 27 RBI's with about 2 months left. I think he can get to 100 RBI's but Im not so sure about the HR's. I'd really like to see him do it. I hope he can go on a little streak like Hammer had.
-
Olivo or Hoover
Its gotta be Olivo hes had a hot bat for a few days now and Dontrelle needs all the run support he can get.
-
Bullpen Problems, Maybe.
Are Garcia, Delgado and Bowyer expected to be ready next year? And isnt Garcia a closer? Looks like we will have a few options for closer.
-
Which of the "Big Three" are most likey...
I think it will be Olsen. I've always seen him as the future #1 guy of the squad.
-
No words necessary
Did anyone else see Amezaga kicking someone when they were all jumping on Hammer?
-
Whatever happened to the whipped cream pie?
I think Vargas was the last that got it...check my avatar...