Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Whatever happened to the whipped cream pie?

Featured Replies

haven't seen that in a while...not sure if they did it tonight or not, but it definetely deserved it

1) it was shaving cream

2) no one on the team shaves

 

 

:lol

 

Before I saw your post I was going to respond with the same thing.

I've been wondering that myself.

 

In a team loaded with rookies, it would've been nice to have seen more drive-by pies this season. I think one of the vets needs to step up and assume the role of Master of Pies now that AJ is gone.

1) it was shaving cream

2) no one on the team shaves

 

 

LMAO. Seriously, I think that was A.J. Burnette's thing. I saw him do it to a Blue Jays player not too long ago.

3) AJ usually did it, and he does it now in Toronto. They showed a clip of him doing it recently on something I was watching.

4.) Vernon Wells walk-off against Mo.

  • Author

didn't dempster do it way back in the day too? he was always pulling some prank, i dunno if he ever did the pie thing tho.

1) it was shaving cream

2) no one on the team shaves

 

 

:lol

 

Before I saw your post I was going to respond with the same thing.

 

 

lololololol...we all were...lololololol

Cabrera needs to take the pie role.

 

i think Cabs has had his fair share of pies, no?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.