July 2, 200620 yr Yea they are all starting, so what! JJ will bring it! Youkilis 3b loretta ortiz ramriez nixon varkitek crisp cora lester Lowell and Gonzalez off AND FOR THE GOOD GUYS! hanram uggla cabs hammer helms olivo borchard reggie JJ
July 2, 200620 yr Borchard is .143 versus leftys and Abercrombie is batting .212. I guess Girardi wants his full line-up to go against a divisional opponent on Monday instead of today. I'll take it.
July 2, 200620 yr terrible damn lineup with reggie and borchard just let hermida and jake hit leftys damn it!!!!!!!!!
July 2, 200620 yr We will get it done. As long as we got Ramirez, Uggla, Cabrera at the top of the lineup I am confident.
July 2, 200620 yr 7-8 isnt look good, im hope they come through and get some keys hits and help out just a bit.
July 2, 200620 yr Lineup change: Ramirez Uggla Cabrera Willingham Helms Olivo Abrecombie Willis Johnson :mischief
July 2, 200620 yr I guess I should had switch Borchard position from RF to CF and then put Willis in RF. All this is legal. :mischief
July 2, 200620 yr Borchard is better than Abercrombie. By a LOT. Abercrombie did reach on base twice today. :mischief2
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.