Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fiasco518

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fiasco518

  1. WTF is up with the radar gun??? Dontrelle doesnt throw 97
  2. Wow we need Dontrelle to play the whole infield
  3. Nice catch from AA
  4. Atleast Oswalt is only on 3 days rest.
  5. Mitre was sick...or something medical was up? Something with his hand...blister or something He was sweating like he was sick, or something else........ Oh I dunno I was reading something and only listening so I didnt see him
  6. Mitre was sick...or something medical was up? Something with his hand...blister or something
  7. Woooooow this is gonna suck. Our pen is gonna be dead for the Mets series.
  8. You are one simple step away from enjoying MLB.TV content in the highest quality ever, delivered at twice the speed as last year and with optimal broadband clarity. You have reached this page because your current subscription does not authorize viewing 700K streams, nor does it include access to the downloadable Mosaic, our premium multimedia player that enables a simultaneous and customizable presentation of every available MLB game. What the hell? I don't want premium. Why can't I just watch the regular stream? You cant watch the 700k without the premium only the lower quality one. I am trying to click on the lower quality link on This Page but it still won't let me. I just click the link on the main MLB page and it has you type your password and it opens right up...or on the Marlins page where it shows who is pitching
  9. You are one simple step away from enjoying MLB.TV content in the highest quality ever, delivered at twice the speed as last year and with optimal broadband clarity. You have reached this page because your current subscription does not authorize viewing 700K streams, nor does it include access to the downloadable Mosaic, our premium multimedia player that enables a simultaneous and customizable presentation of every available MLB game. What the hell? I don't want premium. Why can't I just watch the regular stream? You cant watch the 700k without the premium only the lower quality one.
  10. What the f**k was Hanley thinking??
  11. I had to bring this back up I still love this video. Whats the deal with part 3?
  12. Bienfest needs to suck it up and get Julio's garbage ass the F outta here
  13. Owens should seriously be the closer. Hes looked damn good everytime Ive seen him pitch and Julio is a joke. I live in NY and I saw him pitch a lot with the Mets so I knew this was going to be a bad deal. I seriously get scared when he comes out to pitch.
  14. I hope to see Reggie back up soon.
  15. With the numbers De Aza is putting up this spring any chance he takes the CF job or probably start him in AA and call him up later?
  16. What exactly has Miguel done to be called an "arogant punk"? You sound like a Met fan. And besides Pujols who else is there better than Miguel in the NL? This kid is freakin amazing and is worth every penny he is asking for.
  17. I get out of class at 11:50 so I should get home just in time to see the first pitch. Im going to be pissed if the MLB package goes only to direct tv and I have to watch another season on my computer again though.
  18. Since there isnt really anything else to talk about I decided to post this...Is Milledge still an option? With the Mets losing out on Zito their rotation isnt looking good. With his value alot lower than it was and the Mets desperate for pitching I dont think he would cost one of the top guys. What do you guys think he would cost? Would any one be interested in the idea of getting him? Ive noticed alot of people are down on him ( maybe not here but most baseball fans in general), are there any real reasons why? Any way just trying to get other peoples thoughts on this.
  19. Ill take Granderson
  20. Very nice... that Abercrombie thing was great lol
  21. nevermind
  22. If the person that wrote the article thinks the Mets have a match Heilman, why doesn't he think that the Marlins would be able to pull it off with Nolasco? Am I wrong in thinking that Nolasco has more value than the overhyped Heilman? Or was that just another NY favoring article? What's next? Is Alex Rios going to be traded straight up for the legendary Lastings Millege? I was thinking the same thing. Between Heilman and Nolasco, Nolasco is the better pitcher. The Blue Jays are looking for a starter and Heilman hasnt looked good in the chances hes been given to start. If the Mets offer Heilman and Milledge who could the Marlins throw in with Nolasco? I think Andino and another pitcher might get it done because the Jays dont really need OF help their main needs are starting pitching and SS.
  23. Why is it that in every thread involving a trade for a SP people feel the need to argue about whos the better pitcher and fill the thread up with sh*t that has nothing to do with the topic? Any way... Id trade Nolasco and Petit for Rios if that would do it.
  24. What about Freddy Guzman how do his minor league #s look?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.