Fish Bites: The 2006 Marlins Story II

rorod

NOTE: One being the best....4 being the worst!

Ladies and Gentleman!

Fish Bites Part 2 is HERE!

Staring NL Rookie of the Year Hanley Ramirez, his double play partner Dan Uggla, and some old friends Cabrera and Willis. We've got the walkoffs, the heartbreaks, and an ending YOU WILL NEVER FORGET! :lol

Anyway, I'm going to cut to the chase. This is my favorite "Part" so far, and it is a must see!

Well Jon has the second part and is ready to post it on Saturday. Thanks again man.

Here is the link where The Preview and Part 1 is, and the link where Part 2 will be on Saturday at 5 pm.

(Updated Link) --- Fish Bites: The 2006 Marlins Story

Get that popcorn popping, sit back, relax and enjoy the show!

The Production Crew,

rorod :hat TimeWrecker :bluein

Hahahaha, fricking hilarious, great job guys.

Can I please ask what is the full name/title of that song when Reggie's bit starts to play, you know the dramatic fight scene type music? I've been looking for that song for ages.

O Fortuna...it's from an opera called Carmina Burana.

It's an amazing song for sports but I've also got a bad association with it from when the Panthers came out to it in...2000-01 (?) and the team went in the tank. :|

Part 2 was very well done, very dramatic and emoitional and the text displays make it look even better. The ending was funny and the part of Chipper Jones I belive hitting the homerun synced even though I hated that moment in reality.

Your doing a great job just keep on going.

1 Quick Question though..

Will this all be put together in one final movie, or will this stay as parts? Because if you put it together then I would like to download so I can play it whenever needed instead of just having to play the Parts.

Part 2 was very well done, very dramatic and emoitional and the text displays make it look even better. The ending was funny and the part of Chipper Jones I belive hitting the homerun synced even though I hated that moment in reality.

Your doing a great job just keep on going.

1 Quick Question though..

Will this all be put together in one final movie, or will this stay as parts? Because if you put it together then I would like to download so I can play it whenever needed instead of just having to play the Parts.

Your the first person i think to mention the syncing.. if you watch part one, almost ever moment is synced with something.. we tried not to make them random.. As for the Chipper part, Ro will have more to say on that..

At the end all of the little mistakes will be fixed and itll be put together and posted as one big movie.

Also, theres something that has to do with another user, and chapters like a DVD, but i'll let Ro explain that.

Ultimopain- as strandex said O Fortuna Carmina Burana I think it s by Mozart

Flamarlins3 good suggestion....we kinda did that in the MLB on Fox segment in Part 1 but we didn't really cover everyone, but don't worry we have something else in mind for later parts

Junior- 493 ft OH YEAAA you gotta love reggie just for that.

el penguino- i'm just going to keep trying until its painful for you to watch....just let me know when it is painful :lol you know what im talking about

CyMarlins- The chipper clip has to be my favorite in this whole movie because the music is very low...you can hear the announcer commentating...then bam ...then the replay is slow mo-ed up until contact where the music picks up again big....funny thing is that is exactly how we found the clip we we placed it in to see how it fit and it was perfect...we either got lucky or we are just so good that clips come to us pre-edited :lol

ya once we are done with all the parts TW and I are going to send our stuff to Fish4Life to put it in DVD Format..we will see how that works, ya everyone will be able to download the full version when we are done....i think we made a good decision releasing it in parts because we are at 11 mins and still have alot of ideas

my favorite parts are the orly baby timed with the music and the chipper clips

we knew the reggie segment would be a hit but what did you guys think of the stuff before that as painful as it was to watch?

oh yea i know the chipper part was awesome, just saying the moment in reality sucked because that was during hard times.

doing this in dvd format with chapters!!? wow thats nice right there, i would deffinately get one of those lol. i know a couple ppl who would love to see this, already spreading the word to my local friends.

have the music and the commentators going looks really good, i congratulate u guys on a job well done. now i am just waiting on part 3!!

It really isn't hard to export something as a DVD image. I know most non-linear programs do it with general ease. Check around to see if Windows Movie Maker has it. If not save it as mpeg2 and download a converter program.

But can the converter convert it to HD? :mischief2

It won't work unless the original source material has a resolution equal or better than 720p.

In order to get true HD picture, the video would need to be initially encoded as such. If you think such "magic" is possible then you might have been the victim of a software company's trickery.

Well, the TWIBS that was on fox this passed season. I was able to d/l it off MLB.com and rip into Final Cut HD and turn it to an HD DVD. I mean it wasnt PERFECT PERFECT like you see on a real normal DVD or anything like that but the pitcure was MUCH MUCH better... The resolution was about 596p... I mean Im not saying its a lock to work but its worth a try dont you think..