In terms of his personality, I'm not sure I'd want to be stuck in an elevator for too long with him. Although he seems like a good fit for the needs of the team right now. He's straight-laced, disciplined and it does look like he gives the guys some space in which to make their own decisions.

For sure, he's made some odd decisions in-game, but every manager does that.

Overall, I like him.

I love the guy! I know he has made some mistakes but thats going to happen in this game, u can't win them all even though u would like to.

He has given them time to mature and grow on things, and if they cant get it right he will tell them right away what it is. Giradi isn't afraid to get his point across and confront u if ur wrong in something. Case in point : Scott Olsen. Someone needed to let Olsen know and Giradi did it, that right there is a good manager to me.

He has shown patience, but when we go throught he rough patches he lets them know they just out right sucked in the struggles. I would not have anyone else manage this team right now. I thought Giradi wasn't going to do this good at first with all the WHAT IF's but it really shows he is ready to take this team farther next year.

Apart from being a manager,he is also a teacher. He connects well with these kids. Unfortunately, he will be with the Marlins organinzation for only a short time. He is just getting his feet wet. You can bet that the Chicago Trib and Steinbrenner are keeping a watchful eye on how he goes about his business. There will not be enough money on the table to keep him in south Florida when the time comes.

I like him but he tends to do some really dumb things that piss me off. But he is a rookie just like the rest of our team. I think next year will be better with him and with the entire team because they have all grown together. I remember Olsen saying something about how they had to run during spring training and Olsen said to Girardi you run too or something along those lines and he did, thats really cool. I think the team likes him and can relate to him better being so young. Another thing while we're on the Girardi subject, that thing with Loria was all his fault. What other owner in baseball does things like that? Example, you would never see George Steinbrenner do that, never. Loria hired Girardi to manage this team, let him do his job. Hes done a damn good one so far.

love the guy..

has us competing this year..

sure he makes some mistakes, but every manager makes them..

The talent on this team has us competiting. If Girardi wasn't so stubborn, we would have seen JJ and Nolasco in the rotation much earlier, and we wouldn't have gotten off to such a sh*tty start. I can't stand Girardi. His ingame management sucks.

What other owner in baseball does things like that? Example, you would never see George Steinbrenner do that, never.

Please clarify this statement. Are we talking about the George Steinbrenner who went through 17 Managers in his first 17 season? The same Steinbrenner who fired and re-hired Billy Martin FIVE times? What exactly would we never see George Steinbrenner do?