Everything posted by Reed is Master
-
Leadoff Spot and Hermida's Return
these numbers arent reflecting whats happening with Eric and you know it ya just wont admit it I know your fast to make exscuses for some of the other players but ya just dont see do ya
-
Leadoff Spot and Hermida's Return
yea ok another uneducated debate if ya know what he did in the minors then educate us ok tell us more JUST EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT BLAH BLAH BLAH
-
Leadoff Spot and Hermida's Return
1. Someone 2. Hanley 3. Hermida 4. Cabs That would be ideal, but since we don't have a stereotypical leadoff guy (read: Juan Pierre), that wont be happening. Batting Hermida leadoff reminds me of what Washington/Montreal used to do with Brad Wilkerson; Wilkerson had the OBP to bat leadoff but would benefit from hitting lower in the lineup. lets see who on this team is always on base and has the best strkeout/onbase/up at the plate/steals . for that number 1 spot ..lets see, someone with alot of ability to find a way on base, w/ speed and talent thats sorta like Juan?? :whistle mmmm? oh yea do your research I DARE YA If he's "always on base," it's because all he's good for is pinch-running. WOW more GREAT RESEARCH WRITE ME WHEN YOU KNOW WHATS UP OK?? JUST DO THE RESEARCH AND THEN TALK THATS ALL AN HONEST LOOK CAUSE AN UNEDUCATED OPINION IS ABSOLUTELY USELESS PUT DOWN THE X BOX
-
Leadoff Spot and Hermida's Return
oi, I really think we're now putting way too much emphasis on where someone hits in the lineup. No sir :thumbup :lol OK! hmmm protection from Cabs and Hammer or "protection" from Kool Aid and Olivo 1. Someone 2. Hanley 3. Hermida 4. Cabs That would be ideal, but since we don't have a stereotypical leadoff guy (read: Juan Pierre), that wont be happening. Batting Hermida leadoff reminds me of what Washington/Montreal used to do with Brad Wilkerson; Wilkerson had the OBP to bat leadoff but would benefit from hitting lower in the lineup. lets see who on this team is always on base and has the best strkeout/onbase/up at the plate/steals . for that number 1 spot ..lets see, someone with alot of ability to find a way on base, w/ speed and talent thats sorta like Juan?? :whistle mmmm? oh yea do your research I DARE YA dude, your boy stinks. WoW some ReaL SOLID RESEARCH your laughable
-
Leadoff Spot and Hermida's Return
1. Someone 2. Hanley 3. Hermida 4. Cabs That would be ideal, but since we don't have a stereotypical leadoff guy (read: Juan Pierre), that wont be happening. Batting Hermida leadoff reminds me of what Washington/Montreal used to do with Brad Wilkerson; Wilkerson had the OBP to bat leadoff but would benefit from hitting lower in the lineup. lets see who on this team is always on base and has the best strkeout/onbase/up at the plate/steals . for that number 1 spot ..lets see, someone with alot of ability to find a way on base, w/ speed and talent thats sorta like Juan?? :whistle mmmm? oh yea do your research I DARE YA
-
MITRE MY FAV
Mitre is really not getting the credit he deserves for pitching reasonably well. Half the threads on here discuss replacing him ASAP and I don't really understand it, he's our third best pitcher right now after Olsen and D-Train. yea no kidding hes just fine to many critics tellin us how to make it better oops did I say that :mischief2
-
MITRE MY FAV
Yeah, look at his terrible line today: 7 IP, 7 H, 2 R (1 ER), 2 BB, 5 K HORRIBLE I TELL YOU! yea well hes the best we got in my opinion at least he keeps us in the game yea, he is better than that Dontrelle guy d's ok but hes expected to be
-
our outfielders are the worst ive ever seen
omg no one ios even batting .200 cepicky is batting .118 and he just struck out with two runners on and reggie is batting .174, reed like .115 and aguila .208 The speed of Eric Reed set up a run in the third inning. After Kim retired the first seven Marlins, with four being strikeouts, Reed reached on an infield single. He stole second and scored on Alfredo Amezaga's two-out single.
-
I do not understand Girardi at all
I don't understand Herges constantly playing. I don't understand moving Hanley to second and Uggla to sixth when Amezaga plays. I don't understand using all but one hitter on your bench before the ninth inning. I don't understand pinch hitting for a reliever (who has a starter arm) with another pitcher just to bunt even though it worked by accident. I don't understand consistently pinch running at times when pinch running isn't necessary. I don't understand not calling for a bunt with two outs, the bases loaded, tying run on third, the first baseman playing back, a lefty on the mound, and a strikeout hitter up. I don't understand letting Eric Reed play. I don't understand not getting on your hitters' cases for swinging at the first pitch after walks. I don't understand Joe Girardi. That sums it up pretty well Can we make that into a T-Shirt? well REED is the only one doing any thing and you want to get rid of him your high
-
MITRE MY FAV
Yeah, look at his terrible line today: 7 IP, 7 H, 2 R (1 ER), 2 BB, 5 K HORRIBLE I TELL YOU! yea well hes the best we got in my opinion at least he keeps us in the game
-
Marlins vs Rockies---1:05et---at Dolphin Stadium
Grounds out to end the inning. Great pitching from Sergio Mitre today! 7 IP, 2 runs allowed, and one of them was unearned. Now how about a little support from the offense? yes I agree get a beer
-
Marlins vs Rockies---1:05et---at Dolphin Stadium
ok walk this guy lol nothing over the plate PLEASE
-
Marlins vs Rockies---1:05et---at Dolphin Stadium
7th inning Mitre still pitchin 1 run deficitagainst the first place team almost like a real team go Marlins
-
Marlins vs Rockies---1:05et---at Dolphin Stadium
really how many hits today and by??
-
Marlins vs Rockies---1:05et---at Dolphin Stadium
ok scoring pos. lets gat a hit mig oh good josh yea
-
Marlins vs Rockies---1:05et---at Dolphin Stadium
ya think these guys can at least cash a run in here crap
-
Marlins vs Rockies---1:05et---at Dolphin Stadium
well it aint a K
-
Marlins vs Rockies---1:05et---at Dolphin Stadium
ok hammer and jacobs and Dan
-
Marlins vs Rockies---1:05et---at Dolphin Stadium
ok heart of the order lets go
-
Marlins vs Rockies---1:05et---at Dolphin Stadium
mitre still tough,,, nice
-
Marlins vs Rockies---1:05et---at Dolphin Stadium
you mean he did all that damage on a grounder to second lol
-
Marlins vs Rockies---1:05et---at Dolphin Stadium
IM NOT SEEIN THE GAME WAS REEDS HIT LEGIT DID HE DRIVE THE BALL??
-
Marlins vs Rockies---1:05et---at Dolphin Stadium
OK MAN ON TOP OF THE ORDER COME ON
-
Marlins vs Rockies---1:05et---at Dolphin Stadium
GIVE EM THIRD
-
Marlins vs Rockies---1:05et---at Dolphin Stadium
HAHHAHAH