Everything posted by Reed is Master
-
ha ha ha ha
What's a perfect breakfast? You're sitting at the table and you're on the cover of Forbes. Your son is on the box of Wheaties. Your mistress is on the cover of Playboy. Your wife is on the back of the milk carton
-
ha ha ha ha
A man fell asleep on the beach under the noonday sun and suffered a severe sunburn and heatstroke. He was taken to the hospital where his skin was a bright red, painful and started to blister. Anything that touched him caused agony. The doctor prescribed continued intravenous feedings of water and electrolytes, a mild sedative, and Viagra. "What good will Viagra do him in that condition?" the nurse inquired. The doctor replied, "It will keep the sheet off of him."
-
Misconception Thread
either that or maybe some people just dont want to hear the real facts some just want to rely on half truths and fudged statistics and slam other people have ya tappin out within 9 secs guaranteed!!
-
Your beloved Florida Marlins v. the Phightin' Phillies----5/2/2006
give UGGLA The ball let him pitch
-
Your beloved Florida Marlins v. the Phightin' Phillies----5/2/2006
please dont hang a pitch here
-
I hate Joe Girardi
This just in Joe Girardi has never heard of you and could care less that you want him fired. hahaha thats funny true but funny :lol
-
Why are some of you Marlin fans?
They might be douchebag liars but they did lose money to put a winning product on the field for years. While I do not agree with choices made, in no way would I stop being a fan of a team due to its ownership. No sense getting all hot and bothered when its out of your control. I guess I am in the minority of people who feel they aren't owed something from this team. But like I said I am a fan of the sport first. I don't think anyone here feels we're "owed" anything since that's a foolish argument to begin with. You can love a team to death but they won't love you back, even the well run franchises. What is frustrating is the pathetic "roll over" attitude expressed by most herein. You still make an investment in the Marlins be it financially or simply with time and emotion, and clearly the Marlins aren't giving an equal return on investment. I think everyone here would rather watch the Marlins lose when a more talented team beats them rather than watching teams of debateably equal talent capitalize on the Marlins repeatedly beating themselves (and that blame should be equally shared). I understand the Marlins aren't giving an equal ROI. But honestly if the product is poor you do not buy it. It's like any product. The thing that seperates the bandwagon from the true fan is the ability to overlook the quality of the product and simply root for the name on the front of the jersey, not the back. I'm sure I am stating things that you already know. what about proximity is the location of the team in conjunction to your residence an important factoid huh??
-
Why are some of you Marlin fans?
IM getting an early jump on my fellow PORTLANDERS and seeing who I like and why... I love the Marlins
-
Why are some of you Marlin fans?
IM getting an early jump on my fellow PORTLANDERS and seeing who I like and why... I love the Marlins
-
omg guys do u see that crowd
lets see last year we averaged 22,872 fans/per game with 67 million dollar payroll, that equals 341 fans/per game per million spent. Now we have 15 million payroll. 15 x 341 = 5,120 fans per game There has been a market correction for attendance as well. Take note Samson ONE WORD PORTLAND
-
Hermida Hurt again
so I guess we can call Jeremy Hermida injury prone now? IN other words prone to injury rite?
-
I hate Joe Girardi
I cant blame joe, I blame the stupid over paid players. 15 million dollar payroll is too much for these bunch of high school idiots. absofrigginlutely rite!!! :thumbup
-
Leadoff Spot and Hermida's Return
rite
- Hermida Hurt again
-
When will this ever end?
Rite This is why some people shouldn't be allowed to have children
-
Marlins vs. Phillies -- May 1st 7:05 pm
yes it does
-
Marlins vs. Phillies -- May 1st 7:05 pm
inning ??what inning?? women
-
Marlins vs. Phillies -- May 1st 7:05 pm
wow hot chicks in the stands
-
Marlins vs. Phillies -- May 1st 7:05 pm
making him pitch
-
Marlins vs. Phillies -- May 1st 7:05 pm
ok jakes done striking out today poss. one more but thats it
-
Marlins vs. Phillies -- May 1st 7:05 pm
really??
-
Leadoff Spot and Hermida's Return
this year is a wash regardless we should just stick reed in the leadoff spot for about a month and see what happens yes my point exactly wew :thumbup
-
Leadoff Spot and Hermida's Return
Every time hes on the field he kicks butt for this team whether its a diving catch at Houston or causing so much crap in chicago that the fish actuallywin\ my point is that .. but then again i imagine someone has a better idea of what he does rite>>?? ab and hes only stuck out 1 in 7 at bats thats twice as good as the heart of the order crap get a clue best prospect this team has for a leadoff man and hes good too be thankful oh yea dont know the guy never met him but he is what he is a hustler on this team see it know it
-
Leadoff Spot and Hermida's Return
Yea well read the thread youll see im just askin these guys are all waawawaawa
-
Leadoff Spot and Hermida's Return
lol yer funny did wendy's call ya back yet to start lol