Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hermida Hurt again

Featured Replies

Jeremy Hermida - OF - Marlins

 

 

Jeremy Hermida (hip) had to be removed from his rehab game on Monday night after his leg started to hurt.

Hermida will be reevaluated on Tuesday and he will likely need a few days off. He won't be activated prior to Wednesday's game as originally expected. May. 2 - 9:12 am et

Source: Miami Herald

 

 

:plain

  • Author

Jeremy Hermida (OF) FLA 5/1/2006

Hermida experienced tightness in his right hip flexor during a rehab assignment for High-A Jupiter on Monday, the team's official web site reports. "From what I understand, he got a little stiff," manager Joe Girardi said. "So we'll re-evaluate him [Tuesday]. I can't say 100 percent, but I'd bet we can't reactivate him on Wednesday like we had hoped. He will come back here and we'll evaluate where he is at."

 

Expect the Marlins to play it safe with Hermida, so he'll likely sit out several more games even if he improves on Tuesday.

 

 

 

ala rotowire

I saw him "play" yesterday in Jupiter. He was running gingerly from the start , letting two fly balls fall in front of him. While running the bases he was jogging. He wasnt close to being MLB ready

I blame this. Holly had him all over her sig this spring. She's been a freaking curse. Whoever is in her sig just dies.

I blame this. Holly had him all over her sig this spring. She's been a freaking curse. Whoever is in her sig just dies.

 

 

Maybe I should put a picture of you in my sig.

I blame this. Holly had him all over her sig this spring. She's been a freaking curse. Whoever is in her sig just dies.

 

 

Maybe I should put a picture of you in my sig.

I see what you did there.

 

:mischief

  • Author

I blame this. Holly had him all over her sig this spring. She's been a freaking curse. Whoever is in her sig just dies.

 

 

Maybe I should put a picture of you in my sig.

hiiiiiiiooooooooooooo?

He's wasting my DL spot on my fantasy team that I'd like to use for Jorge Cantu.

so I guess we can call Jeremy Hermida injury prone now?

 

IN other words prone to injury rite?

rite

I said it before.... dude is looking way too much like Drew..... not that its really such a bad thing, because he is phenomenal when he plays.

I blame this. Holly had him all over her sig this spring. She's been a freaking curse. Whoever is in her sig just dies.

 

 

Maybe I should put a picture of you in my sig.

Now that b*tch is :owned

This injury saga with Hermida (which I think is far from over) is the most disappointing thing this season. If only...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.