I hate Joe Girardi

Guest Juanky

Guest Juanky

For what now? What do you expect with a team like this?

Well, for starters, how about not sending Dontrelle out after an inning where he clearly labored surrendering the lead in horrendous fashion and having a huge load of pitches?

I mean, I'm having tons of fun watching Dontrelle play catch with the backstop.

Want me to dig up the other posts of baffling decisions?

Guest Festa

I can't wait for you guys to become managers and I can laugh at you when you make a mistake.

I can't wait for you to act your age. No some 13 year old teeny bopper.

I can't wait for you guys to become managers and I can laugh at you when you make a mistake.

There's a double switch coming back to bite you and then there's ignoring warning signs from your starting pitcher Dusty Baker style, it's not really that hard of a decision.

Guest Juanky

Thanks, I'll remember not to leave my ace in for 120+ pitches after he's surrendered 5 runs. Or to bring in the same pitcher who keeps surrendering runs from his spot in the pen. Or pinch run for my cleanup hitter when he has another hitting chance coming. Or run through my entire bench before the ninth inning. Or bunt in obvious situations. Or at least show some sort of intelligence in managerial decisions with my bench and bullpen.

I can't wait for you to act your age. No some 13 year old teeny bopper.

holy crap dude....

anyway, let me be a manager and I swear I wont be nearly as dumb

THIS IS COMMON SENSE

I don't care about his bullpen management (it all sucks, so what can you do).

Nor do I care about any of the other questionable stuff he does regarding late inning switches.

To me, over the past 4 games, there have been egregious situations where you couldn't even call what was being done second guessing, it was in progress commentary of impending doom. To say Girardi's decisions are bad or questionable is one thing, but Joe's gone so far and so boneheaded that before the wheels even come crashing off, you're yelling at him that he's making the wrong decision, and it always is the wrong decision. That kind of ineptitude is on a whole different level.

Maybe we should have hired Gonzalez, the third base coach for the Braves. He's been watching Bobby Cox manage for years now. I doubt he would have managed as badly as Girardi has this season.

Just to set the record straight, I am doing this for Hispanically related reasons. :plain

Guest Festa

Maybe we should have hired Gonzalez, the third base coach for the Braves. He's been watching Bobby Cox manage for years now. I doubt he would have managed as badly as Girardi has this season.

Just to set the record straight, I am doing this for Hispanically related reasons. :plain

:lol

Some retard with a learning disability could manage this team better.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.