Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Willie "Mays" Hayes

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Willie "Mays" Hayes

  1. I just bought the World Series video from mlb.com. I can watch it on my computer. I felt left out.
  2. Who do you mean "Frency." Pierre? He from Mobile,ALABAMA. Where Willie is from.
  3. Encarnacion is a hotdog. He does have a cannon though.
  4. No...Cabrera don't belong. He's only 20...he's not ready for big league pitching. Willie wants him sent down to improve then return next year.
  5. Hey...Willie was joking.
  6. Yes that's a better idea. :thumbup
  7. Oh no... Now Cape is gonna trash the kid... For $1.85 Million, this kid better perform better the D-Dub. Sorry...But that won't happen. Guess he's going to dissapoint you. Willie thinks he will do great but not as good as Willlis.
  8. I haven't heard anything. This whole thread is starting rumors. Last Winter is a long time passed. This thread need to be closed.
  9. Willie is sure that he won't come. Very sure.
  10. "Say hey"! Willie "Mays" Hayes Play like Mays run like Hayes. I wish I had "Espn Classic" so I can watch The Marlins beat my former favorite team. Willie really enjoyed watching the 1997 World Series even though Willie's team lost. I became a Marlins fan after that. I hate the Indians now. GO MARLINS. :cheers

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.