Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stevefish85

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stevefish85

  1. he's soo talented he out thinks himself that caught looking was due to guess hitting if he just reacts problem solved
  2. but thats a force out that be like an infield DP and say the run crossed on a flip to 2nd run still dsnt count
  3. Let me preface this by saying: I'm sure the Marlins have done their due diligence. Although, I don't see how groundbreaking in July is a good idea. It's a month into Hurricane season and about 6 weeks before peak season. Now, I know you're all gonna say: "but we would deal with this every year of construction anyway." Very true but lets say construction starts Nov.1st that would give the Marlins 7-8 months of clear sailing 9 months before they seriously had to worry. I'd say it's most crucial now being the first year of construction... thoughts?
  4. Lord great point Baker needed to take two steps up the line give d-lee no place to slide
  5. Hate to say it but if the Marlins win it all he does have the right to say: "why should we spend money?" Ramirez being the exception of course. Thoughts?
  6. weird thing is i get mlb audio live
  7. great
  8. I live in a hotel (lost my house in a fire) living in dade will my games be locally blacked out?
  9. Ripken, how many people actually know that we're only 7.5 games out don't tell me it's gibberish! They just give up on the season too early IMO
  10. They don't know how to follow a baseball season it's still only JULY 7.5 back that's all! They just don't keep the faith! (yes their is a lot more to it).
  11. curious to see how we improved
  12. Could they do this? Say if by Jan. no deal I personally believe MLB loves the South Fl. market but knows it needs time to grow (after 2 firesales). Any chance they force a sale to an owner with deep pockets?
  13. Preferably with both WS trophies with black being the dominant color... Ideas samples?
  14. Phils SP The 2002 draftee had "Tommy John" surgery and missed all of the 2004 season. His stuff came back in 2006, and he tied for the organizational lead with 16 wins. He also pitched a robust 156 1/3 innings, yielding only 129 hits and 36 walks en route to a 2.82 ERA. He even got in some work in the Arizona Fall League and seems primed to join the other young arms flocking to Philly these days.
  15. Cool man. That must be a fun degree to take, especially at the U. What kind of careers can you target after college? Welcome. It's basically any admin. job in highschool college or pro sports. Since I love baseball I'm trying to get into the scouting/player development side of MLB with the fish. I'll keep you guys posted. PS I come from pretty good baseball schools grad. from Southridge, MDC, St. Thomas U (for one semester) getting a BS.ED from THE U is nice
  16. Hey guys I've been reading the board w/out posting for a while now. I'm from Miami huge Marlins fan Sport Admin. major @ THE U! Also a Jupiter Hammerheads Summer Intern! Looking foward to talking hardball!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.