Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FIRST POST

Featured Replies

Hey guys I've been reading the board w/out posting for a while now. I'm from Miami huge Marlins fan Sport Admin. major @ THE U! Also a Jupiter Hammerheads Summer Intern! Looking foward to talking hardball!!

  • Author

Cool man. That must be a fun degree to take, especially at the U. What kind of careers can you target after college? Welcome.

 

It's basically any admin. job in highschool college or pro sports. Since I love baseball I'm trying to get into the scouting/player development side of MLB with the fish. I'll keep you guys posted. PS I come from pretty good baseball schools grad. from Southridge, MDC, St. Thomas U (for one semester) getting a BS.ED from THE U is nice

welcome aboard. always glad to see a new member. Smart move with your fist post. My first post was about Neil Rogers. The people here didn't take to well to it, and like half of them still hate me to this day. Nobody likes the Chicken Man.

welcome aboard. always glad to see a new member. Smart move with your fist post. My first post was about Neil Rogers. The people here didn't take to well to it, and like half of them still hate me to this day. Nobody likes the Chicken Man.

He's right I don't...welcome aboard.

welcome. what do you do in your internship? is it fun?

 

I put my first post in the wrong forum.

 

:(

:lol

Good morning and may I say you're a very smart guy- !

 

It's always a smart move when you post on Marlinsbaseball.com

 

 

Stick around a while and check out our other forum features.

 

Glad to have you aboard!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.