Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MrMarlinPride

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrMarlinPride

  1. First Bender, now you. How the fuck do you all know pornstars? My high school has had 6 porn actors in the last 3 years.
  2. She looks like someone I went to highschool with....
  3. Liking Cosart so far.
  4. He's throwing a lot of strikes You were my favorite player in 2001, thanks for signing my glove. I lost it the next day.
  5. Awful 0-2 pitch.
  6. Will you lose respect for the team if we DONT drill Cozart? I think I might. With 2 outs and the pitcher on deck, maybe.
  7. BTW what exactly was Dietrich's injury? I feel like he's been out for a long time by now. Not Furcal Syndrome. He's out 2-3 years because Marlins.
  8. Who knows how long Valde will last though? Good to have a young backup, because Solano, Furcal, Dietrich aren't going to seemingly help much unless they start juicing. Good to have him in the organization yes but not wasting him on the bench 4 games a week.
  9. I DARE YOU LATOS TO DRILL CASEY DARE YOU!!!! Latos is a crazy person.
  10. Having Kike in the bigs is kind of pointless since Valdy is doing well as the everyday 2nd baseman.
  11. If the Reds hit Casey, expect a brawl I will spring all 400 miles from Tallahassee to fight the entire Reds team
  12. nice little curveball. just don't hang it (which he tends to do) It Happens.
  13. Do it for MMP DO IT BECAUSE FUCK THE REDS
  14. Had a rough day of finals. Hope the marlins wreck the Reds to make me feel better.
  15. Just got home. Drunk. fuck the MLB and umpires!!!
  16. Oh I know it. It's like reddit but probably worse.
  17. Jennings is the GM. But Hill is always talking for the franchise Kind of how Andy Elberg is the GM of the Heat but Riley is always talking about deals the team makes.
  18. Can we make Nick Offerman/Ron Swanson gifs in gamethreads a thing.
  19. What the hell? That's from 2 years ago when we traded Hanley, Reyes, etc.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.