Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MrMarlinPride

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrMarlinPride

  1. I'm not sober and I think you're high
  2. Valdespin just needed to blow a fart. Nothing better than farting on a baseball field
  3. Isn't Jeff Mathis a career .198 hitter? lol Yeah I don't know why he's on the team. I guess he's solid defensively so that's valuable for a catcher.
  4. Holy shit Jayson Nix is still in the league!?!? Isn't he a career .230 hitter? Just looked it up, he's a career .216 hitter with a career OPS of .641.
  5. Holy shit Jayson Nix is still in the league!?!? Isn't he a career .230 hitter?
  6. I LIKE IT, I LOVE IT, I WANT SOME MORE OF IT!
  7. HEY GUYZ IT'S CHRIS HATCHER, REMEMBER WHEN EVERYONE THOUGHT HE SUCKED!?!?!?!? He does
  8. If Stanton K's here, he sucks. If Stanton does something, it doesn't really count because it's already 6-2. Stanton, you suck. Can't believe we didn't trade him for shitty prospects and a bullpen arm.
  9. So is Yelich having a good season or not? His OPS is decent, top 20 in the NL in runs scored, average is nothing special but he does look promising.
  10. "He makes contact, it's key." Yep, ground ball almost double play is key. SPEED KILLS!
  11. The Hustler Magazine v. Falwell case is usually a favorite of mine. Lots of good cases to talk about though. Reading up on this, pretty funny and interesting case. Thanks
  12. don't you go to FSU? Yeah but I got an extension on my term paper for personal reasons.
  13. Writing my final term paper. Anyone wanna give me interesting supreme court cases based on constitutional issues.
  14. That's crazy!! The marlins only played the cardinals once to open 2012. That's funny. Makes sense since I couldn't remember the 2nd game as much as almost getting no hit on opening day.
  15. A playoff game in Miami is electric. Can't wait until the first one at Marlins Park, that place will be packed. With the roof closed it will probably rival the AAA in noise, if not exceed it because of the increased capacity. The loudest I've heard Marlins Park was the first ever series. Games 1 and 2 vs the Cardinals were so loud and the roof was closed for one of them so the volume was amplified a bit. It was definitely louder than the AAA (I went to Game 6 of the 2013 Finals) and for good reason with many more seats.
  16. If we by some miracle made the playoffs, we'd be out in the first round. Don't even remember what a playoff baseball atmosphere feels like. I went to a game in each series of the 2003 playoff year but that was so long ago. Can't imagine how loud Marlins Park would get with a capacity crowd and closed roof.
  17. Since Trout is part of this conversation... Anyone else think he's this generations Ken Griffey Jr.? He's a natural who can do it all and has no problem showing how much fun and love he has for the game. Hopefully he doesn't suffer the injuries though, his kind of talent doesn't come often.
  18. Anyone watch the JBL and Cole show. I started yesterday and holy shit is it entertaining. It's funny how BNB started from it.
  19. I don't understand why there's an issue with a guy hitting .290 with a .389 OBP and .546 slugging percentage.
  20. Mike Dunn has 9 wins. Baseball is stupid.
  21. Don't know if it's been posted or not but here's a side by side pic of a play at the plate that Melky Cabrera was called out upon review. This rule is stupid.
  22. Yelich my balls Reds!!
  23. Ye-lich-lich-lich you from your head to your toes.
  24. Shrek is love. Shrek is life. There's a gif for that.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.