Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Marlins 8/2 7:10 P.M.

Featured Replies

I wanted to start another thread/winning streak because my brother and my dad bring good luck when they attend the game. We come in at 53-56. But still 5 out of the second wild card, and only 6 of the division. Time to get back to winning.

VINCE IS BACK!

FUCK YEAH VINCE!

 

Good luck with your interview, BTW.

 

Thanks brother. We will win tonight.

Tuesday for the county. Simply waiting on call back post interview from the other 2.

Dont forget christian bale pitches for Cincinnati tonight.

Why is Salty sitting again today?

 

Most likely because he's bad. Mathis might as well go up to the plate without a bat, but he's great behind it and handles the pitchers much better than Salty does. With Salty's recent struggles, I wouldn't be surprised to see Mathis start getting about 3 starts per week.

Most likely because he's bad. Mathis might as well go up to the plate without a bat, but he's great behind it and handles the pitchers much better than Salty does. With Salty's recent struggles, I wouldn't be surprised to see Mathis start getting about 3 starts per week.

 

I realize that is a logical answer. The problem is that I don't think Red thinks that way which leads me to believe that there is more to it than that. Also, if that is the route they are going to take then they might as well call Realmuto up and let him start. Mathis should not be starting three times a week.

I realize that is a logical answer. The problem is that I don't think Red thinks that way which leads me to believe that there is more to it than that. Also, if that is the route they are going to take then they might as well call Realmuto up and let him start. Mathis should not be starting three times a week.

 

Well ... problem is, when Realmuto was called up, Mathis was getting the majority of starts, anyways.

Batman vs. Stanton will be epic.

Salty is turning into a rather expensive Rob Brantly.

With a little more power and less defense.

 

Id like to see Brantly called up this season just to see what being in AAA how's helped him.

I know Valdespin is doing well but ks Hernandez ever gonna start?

 

I get that Valdespin has been doing well, but did we really trade for Kike Hernandez just to have him be Ed Lucas?

 

I obviously post before reading posts.

Every marlins player heard umpire mike winters yell "don't overturn the call" - as per Peter gammons. Yup.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.