Everything posted by LisiMooMoo
-
6/5 San Francisco @ Florida
Hai guyz!
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
JJ is not allowed to win games.
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
According to my roommate (who doesn't watch baseball), Cody Ross has the eyes of a killer but also beautiful. He also said he looks like he looks like he would be your friend, but also brutally murder you. Lol, weird roommie, also Brett Carrol hates umpires.
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
Rab, I'd say that the reason we give Coghlan a break is because he actually gets a hit when it matters most. With runners on base, Coghlan has a .515 OBP in 23 AB's and a .993 OPS with runners on base, so when needed, Coghlan comes through. Bonifacio is batting .213 with Runners on base and a .274 OBP in these situations. Basically, Coghlan comes through when we need to keep a rally going or to get the runs across. Hmm... those are some very interesting stats... Interesting nothing, that is fantastic work. I hadn't even thought of that as the reason why, but it makes PERFECT sense. When you talk/type rab, I can't figure out if you're being sarcastic or not.
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
Rab, I'd say that the reason we give Coghlan a break is because he actually gets a hit when it matters most. With runners on base, Coghlan has a .515 OBP in 23 AB's and a .993 OPS with runners on base, so when needed, Coghlan comes through. Bonifacio is batting .213 with Runners on base and a .274 OBP in these situations. Basically, Coghlan comes through when we need to keep a rally going or to get the runs across. Hmm... those are some very interesting stats... Granted the small sample size, but I hadn't realized he was so clutch...
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
It's a distraction to start talking about who's worse than who. Bonifacio especially....this team doesn't have a fraction invested in him as compared to our RF with ADD. He stinks. Period. I'd advocate trading him except we couldn't get much more than a fungo bat for him with his service time. . . To the girls, we can't build a team around nice asses or pretty faces. To you, being a condescending douche towards the females is not the way to make your point. You're right, and I apologize to any offended females, but Hermida still stinks. Ok I accept it! =] But please, keep the female degrading remarks to yourself next time! I'll accept...but I'll keep my reservations about you, sir.
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
I love the music to this. Perfect. Lol, really? I thought it made us look ridiculous! It's like, "Look at our crazy antics!"
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
It's a distraction to start talking about who's worse than who. Bonifacio especially....this team doesn't have a fraction invested in him as compared to our RF with ADD. He stinks. Period. I'd advocate trading him except we couldn't get much more than a fungo bat for him with his service time. . . To the girls, we can't build a team around nice asses or pretty faces. Why don't you stop the bullsh*t, and basically debasing the female's points of view. If you'd bother to read my post, you'd know that this has very little to do with how attractive Germ is. My issues come from every post being about how terrible the guy is. No one here jumped up and yelled, "You're so right pierre!!!" Do they have crushes on him too? Those that don't agree with you all of a sudden have to be in love with the player in question? Bascially, don't ever write that crap again, at least not to me. I don't agree with your opinion and his looks have nothing to do with it. I think He'll always be defensively underwhelming, but I also believe he can grow to be a hardcore hitter. No amount of your condescension is going to change my opinion.
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
I literally jumped up and down and screamed so loud. Me too! I clapped and yelled so much, my dog started attacking me (She's a whiney punk who hates loud noises)!
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
Oh my dear God I called it!!! I was being facetious, when I said it...But I'm going to do that more often.
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
Oh my dear God I called it!!!
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
JJ, homer
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
When will John baker want to date me?
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
OMG JOHN BAKER MARRY ME!!!!!!
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
Strangely enough, the biggest defensive and offensive liability we have right now is arguably our current leadoff hitter, and he's gotten a huge pass by everyone. Coggie, or Bonifacio? I'm not sure about Coggies defensive stats these past three weeks, but I'd be inclined to believe it. Whenever he's running out there, I'm sure he's taking the wrong routes.
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
Hermida stinks. Potential be da**ed, I can't take his defense anymore. Oh God, would you like some cheese with that, whine? Jeremy is not the biggest defensive liability on this team, and we can make this argument for many Marlins at the moment. Trust me that Jeremy (who I'm not to happy with at the moment either) is not the only one who's done something wrong in this game, or have you not been watching. I don't understand how he's held at such a higher standard than everyone else on this team. Look at that... was that a hit for Jeremy? Preach sister!!! I don't know, it's like that kid who was arguing that Bonifacio isn't that bad, and his reasoning was that Hermida is bad too...WTF? Even when discussing Bonerface, Hermida's scrubbiness is still part of the discussion.
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
Hermida stinks. Potential be da**ed, I can't take his defense anymore. Oh God, would you like some cheese with that, whine? Jeremy is not the biggest defensive liability on this team, and we can make this argument for many Marlins at the moment. Trust me that Jeremy (who I'm not to happy with at the moment either) is not the only one who's done something wrong in this game, or have you not been watching. I don't understand how he's held at such a higher standard than everyone else on this team. Look at that... was that a hit for Jeremy?
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
I want to be mad at Jeremy but when I look at that face its kinda difficult to do that. The reason I can't be mad at Jeremy Hermierda right now, is because I'm too embarrassed for Jeremy Hermierda right now... If I were him, I'd have the hat covering my face.
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
He made a catch!
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
This game is so embarrassing, and you know what? It's like rookie baseball. I'm so embarrassed for my team.
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
I don't even know what to say about this game
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
Coggie, its okay. I will comfort you :hug I will snuggle you to the end of existence Coggie@!!!
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
I don't even know what to say about Coggie... How embarrassing.
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
Minervini is so GD lame!!! I hate him!
-
6/4 Milwaukee @ Florida
Stop talking poorly of my bakey...