Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LisiMooMoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LisiMooMoo

  1. So Porter just said Jeremy is Right handed. I know the guy bats left, does he throw right? I've never noticed... Yes, he throws righty. The reverse of Cody who bats righty and throws lefty. Thanks!
  2. So Porter just said Jeremy is Right handed. I know the guy bats left, does he throw right? I've never noticed...
  3. Miami Herald's FishBytes blog also reported that he was starting and hitting second. Damn, you called it last night.... Psychic.
  4. How long has it been since Boni's stolen a base? Too long. He's stealing one now. That's why he's cleaning up .
  5. Don't feel bad for Nolasco. He's been disappointing too.
  6. He did not strike out the side. Cameron Maybin swung at the same terrible pitch twice. Yeah he did. I don't really consider it striking out the side when the ball is on the floor... *shrugs* I mean the ball was out, but I usually consider it more striking out the side when it's out and the catcher positions himself there.
  7. He did not strike out the side. Cameron Maybin swung at the same terrible pitch twice.
  8. LOL Regis doesn't know anything.... Uggla strikes out a bit doesn't he??? He can hit a few HR's can't he??? Uggla can pitch a 99 MPH fastball can't he? Too funny!
  9. "I like Johnson alot, don't you?" He's too cute! oooooooooooh Regis and Lisi Sitting in a Tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Maybe I can adopt him as my Grandpa?
  10. "I like Johnson alot, don't you?" He's too cute!
  11. Look at Regis, he's so cute!! He's such an abuelito!!!
  12. KABLAMO! thanks Hanley.... if only your D was as golden as your bat Word.
  13. This makes me like Regis more than I already did.
  14. Ugh.... hanley.... I'm surprised thats his only error this year Me too. It seems like he's always doing things wrong... I think it's 'cause he's been disappointing to me this year.
  15. Anyone have a bad batting avg. against the Marlins? It seems whenever I see a player's career against the Marlins it's at like .300...
  16. We will come back and win. I say this all the way to the 9th, but lately it's been getting a little harder to.
  17. I like how the GDT gets ten times more crowded after a bad inning. I came here, because I wanted to read what you guys were saying after this bad inning.
  18. Is now the time to officially start panicking about Nolasco's performances? Not an answer to your question, but this off-season he said he was going to work on walking even less people... He's walked more and allowed more hits and now he's allowed a grandslam...
  19. ...These are the times that I wonder WHY AM I WATCHING!!!!???
  20. But back to the original topic... Team USA has until the 19th of Jan to come up with as many as 45 guys on the roster. From that they have until Feb 24th to whittle that down to the 25 man roster, of that it is mandatory to have 13 pitchers. Mandatory. The current roster shows 11 pitchers on it. (From the WBC web site.) It isn't like pitchers are falling all over themselves to be included. Probably because they can't get permission for their current clubs. Also, read the article. A quote from Matt is something to effect they told him they aren't trying to put together an AS team, they are looking for pieces that fit. They asked Matt, he got permission, and he is on the team. Yes, he deserves the shot. To say differently, without providing a list of other pitchers with more experience and better numbers that have made it known they would be willing to sign and yet were not asked, would be a self-important, judgemental, unwarranted rant and should be taken no other way. That was beautiful! Thanks for the eloquent post, and I'm glad others support him!
  21. So we complain that the Marlins never get any recognition, but when one of their players is recognized and honored with an invitation to represent the USA in the WBC we get upset because apparently he doesn't deserve to be on the team? I don't get it. Somebody gets it. Teal glasses? Homer?? Nope. Just proud of all our guys that have been asked to represent whatever country they are from. I definetly don't see it as an opportunity to see how I can make myself feel superior over others that are in a position of authority by bashing them. I would imagine most of the top of the line pitchers, relief or SPs, arent going because their teams don't want to risk it. And/or want them in ST for the "eyes on" work. I doubt very much if all the best players at every position are clammering for a spot on the their home team rosters. Matter of fact, we saw that in our own org the last time this event was held. Same here. I'm happy for the guy, and proud one of our Marlins is going to be on the US team. I'd hate to have to root for Jeter....
  22. Same here. I don't think I'm gonna put it up. I have the day by day one with Marlins trivia, but looking at all the players that are not on the team, will just end up making me angry. Did this happen to any other teams?
  23. Ewwww, what does this "just in case" entail? :blink: I believe he meant just in case one of them breaks after leaving a turd the size of his bat. That's worse! I'd rather not picture Hanley doing huge dumps!!!! :banghead

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.