Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rex

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rex

  1. let's get some runs....
  2. that 'dam Bucknor :putemup
  3. Baker #2......
  4. I feel your pain, purple. I'm out of town right now and can't even watch it on mlb.tv. WTF do I pay 20 bucks a month for? Up in Minnesota....same thing. Bos/LAA on Fox, MLB.TV blackout......looks like MLB.audio today
  5. the hitters take whatever they hit in the 1st round to the 2nd round.....top two hitters in the 1st and 2nd round, combined, go to finals.....what I'm getting at is Hamilton's in the Finals....IMO....
  6. Well also Nolasco's pitch count was elevated. So he has to have some quick innings to make up for it now. how many pitches is it now? 23....17 for strikes
  7. Cantu #17....
  8. Hermida #10.....
  9. that wasn't right(Freddi getting tossed so fast)....he didn't even get a chance to discuss it....as the San Diego announcers said, the 3B ump(closest to the play) made the call(good or bad)... they have a discussion and change the call..... it seemed like Freddi couldn't even get an explanation on who changed it and why..... It looked like they got the call right, but.....
  10. anyone in tampa know what channel i can watch the game on? im here for business and having no luck finding it I don't live in the area, so I can't verify it....but the Directv schedule, for St.Pete, says the game is on FSN Florida.....if there's alternative programming....I wouldn't be aware of it...
  11. Cantu #16,,,,
  12. Nice to see Uggla get an invite....I have to admit, I wouldn't pay as much attention to this if there weren't any Marlins involved...It was very pleasing to see Miggy do well in the past.... Go get'em Dan......
  13. FWIW....McPherson just hit #31 for the 'topes(AAA).... lol you beat me to it I'm listening to the audio.....following gameday.... Gameday: http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/milb/ga...nozaaa_albaaa_1 Audio: http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/media/p...a_sub&_mp=1 You'll have to register for Audio.....e-mail, password, click the box if you want(or don't want) spam from milb......;best of all it's free....
  14. FWIW....McPherson just hit #31 for the 'topes(AAA)....
  15. wats the score now 8-2....no outs....men on 1st and 3rd....
  16. got rid of the goose egg....
  17. Current records: Team A 44-42 Team B 36-51 ....team B seems to be taking Team A to the woodshed this weekend....
  18. i mean what was the play that fredi should hyave done something on Iannetta's hr....the Rockies broadcast showed it fron a side view....didn't look like it went over....inconsequential at this time....
  19. We needed that....go C.Ross....
  20. Nice job Hanley Josh Johnson throwing shut out through 7....also hit a double and homer 2 reports in the same minute....thanks guys....
  21. The dreaded "Shifting of Momentum".....argh....
  22. can i say what marlins team is but i will get ban put this :anon on........you'll go undetected.... :whistle
  23. De La Cruz warming up....
  24. I realize that he just finished up high school, but Skipworth looks young....slender also.....I know....he's probably years away
  25. I was going to post how envious I was of the Rays defense..I still appreciate it.... but they make mistakes also....2 nice runs....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.